+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3790311;
    I don't think Kate is a racist. I think there is a difference between being ignorant and being a racist. In my opinion she is very ignorant when it comes to other people that are different from her. She follows along with typical sterotypes. Hopefully with being in the house all the women can learn from each other.
    I don't know if Kate is racist but her comments most definitely were. Stereotyping black clubs as sweaty places where all the black men all hit on her because she has a big ass are all racist comments. She sucks!

Natalie is hilariously narcissistic and entertaining, and so is Flo!

i personally don't draw a line between the two - if you make racist comments, you're racist.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3791658;
    I don't know if Kate is racist but her comments most definitely were. Stereotyping black clubs as sweaty places where all the black men all hit on her because she has a big ass are all racist comments. She sucks!

Natalie is hilariously narcissistic and entertaining, and so is Flo!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3792337;
    i personally don't draw a line between the two - if you make racist comments, you're racist.
    I agree. Most people who say racist things say that they aren't racist.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3790480;
    [mod edit]

Kate was rude. She crossed the line. Big time. I agree....why does Bravo let some of this crap air. Disturbing.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Did I hear a rumor that Flo and Nat go home (soon)???
    In one of the previews for the rest of the season, it showed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Flo and one of the extras (can't remember her name) getting into a fight. The extra threw Flo into the pool, then they started fighting.

Just found out that a friend I grew up with will be on the show next season. She's super excited!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I can't wait for them to send Natalie home. She thinks running around with D-listers means she runs LA. She doesn't even run the bathroom.

eta: Marcus Paulk? I don't know what he's done since Moesha. And Olamide's group stopped being popular after the one hit song. If it was even a hit 10 years ago.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

i agree w all you say abt natalie, minus wanting them to send her home. i think the show will be pretty boring without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3792697;
    I can't wait for them to send Natalie home. She thinks running around with D-listers means she runs LA. She doesn't even run the bathroom.

eta: Marcus Paulk? I don't know what he's done since Moesha. And Olamide's group stopped being popular after the one hit song. If it was even a hit 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3792337;
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3792496;
    I agree. Most people who say racist things say that they aren't racist.
    You both make a point, I tend to agree with you, I was just trying to be fair- probably more so than her behavior deserved. I have a huge pet peeve with people who say "Ohhhh I am not racist but" and then proceed to say completely racist things.

So like I said, she sucks!!!

p.s. I thought it was funny that Natalie was saying Olamide's family doesn't like her, one of his brothers is that hilarious adorable guy from Scrubs and Clueless

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I can't wait for Natalie to be gone. She drives me nuts and I don't find her entertaining. I find her annoying, want-to-be
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3792658;
    Just found out that a friend I grew up with will be on the show next season. She's super excited!
    Do elaborate!

+ Reply to Thread