+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fogey

Re: Bad Girls

Natalie was definitely attacking Portia's parenting rather than her child. I think it is possible Natalie said something that didn't air. From what we saw, Natalie mentioned the daughter but didn't say anything offensive about her. And it does appear Portia is having some difficulties parenting her child. I don't know her situation so I will not judge. Anyway, I cannot wait for the reunion. I wonder if Portia will even show up.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3782117;
    Natalie was definitely attacking Portia's parenting rather than her child. I think it is possible Natalie said something that didn't air. From what we saw, Natalie mentioned the daughter but didn't say anything offensive about her. And it does appear Portia is having some difficulties parenting her child. I don't know her situation so I will not judge. Anyway, I cannot wait for the reunion. I wonder if Portia will even show up.
    I agree.
    The time Portia called her and she would not speak to her on the phone....that was upsetting to Portia and I think it goes deeper than that....afterall, most kiddos would want to get on the phone and talk to their parent. JMHO.
    KAREN

exacctly, natalie didn't say anything ABOUT portia's daughter, she said something about portia's dedication to her daughter. and like i said, i think portia's reaction was more about her guilt over what natalie said and she wanted to go home anyway so she could keep an eye on her probably cheating boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarzz;3777384;
    Hey all, long-time lurker, first-time poster here. :] I only saw the recap of this fight on youtube. Not sure if what Natalie said was true, but I would tend to draw a difference between attacking her parenting versus her child. I don't know. I wish I could have watched the whole episode! I saw from when they were in the limo with Natalie outside on. If they were each attacking each other's character before this, wouldn't Portia's attitude and attention towards her child be fair game? I don't think she was attacking Portia's child from what I saw. I believe she was attacking Portia's behavior, but I have no idea whether it's true or she was just trying to get to Portia... I also don't like Natalie, but she makes the show entertaining for sure!!

FORT Fogey

I hope all the argumentative people don't go home. The arguments are what makes this show stand out. I would hate for all the real bad girls to go home. That's what happened last season!

I just cannot stand to listen to Natalie anymore. I have to mute the TV when she's on!

I was impressed by Kate for standing up for herself. She didn't seem like the type to do it.

Think I like Lexie. Hopefully she'll stir some more up in there!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Oh man, I really HATE Natalie. She is the most annoying person, followed closely by Flo. She thinks that she is so wonderful. I wish Kendra would have sent her @ss home. I wasn't surprised that she won the O contest. And for making fun of the new girl looking like a pig....Um NATALIE HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A MIRRO LATELY?!???? You aren't even close to being pretty
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

natalie and her mouth running usually get on my nerves (while entertaining me still, lol), but this week i think it was warranted. the comments kate was making were insulting, rude, offensive, and, in my opinion, racist.

I can't believe that Kate said what she said last night. As a black woman, I was so offended. And I totally hate it when people say, Oh I'm not racist, I have black friends or I've dated a black guy.

i concur.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3786995;
    I can't believe that Kate said what she said last night. As a black woman, I was so offended. And I totally hate it when people say, Oh I'm not racist, I have black friends or I've dated a black guy.

FORT Fogey

Yeah. Kate is racist. I still find Natalie, Flo, and Kendra to be very entertaining. I like that they call the other girls "the extras." If you think about it, all they have done so far is talk about "the leads." They haven't contributed to the show in any other way. As of now, I am not a fan of the new girl. The girls on the real world are like her. I don't see what makes her stand out as a bad girl yet. She is more like a Rock of Love girl.

+ Reply to Thread