+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

[QUOTE=buttahfly;3776138;]she's ridiculous. i started watching this show bc of her. my friend kept talking abt her and i had to see it for myself. i club a lot in l.a. and i've never seen her out, so i don't know why she's talking abt she runs l.a.

and to top it all off, she's not even cute . . . . she looks like jay leno's love child.

and why does she always have her butt cheeks out? i8t's not like she has a nice plump juicy booty - she looks an ass doing the stripper but waggle all the time.[/QUOTE

nalatie is a wanna be just like lots of people in l.a. not only does she not run l.a. but no one wants to be seen with her. she is very aware that she's a skank and she uses her skankdom to get by. she has also been heard trashing rihanna with that chris brown crap. saying thinks like she got what she desereved and it was her fault like she was there. i guess if she believes her own hype eventually someone else will too. people like that sorry azz kendra. you go on tv talking about you wanna use her for her connections but you don't always get that you ask for. kendra is a hot mess and she really needs some self esteem. i have a feeling she's been punched in the face a lot.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

While I don't think it was right to get into a fist fight at all......... I can understand where Portia was coming from. When I was in my 20's I had a boyfriend who had a roommate. The girl would come down the stairs in the morning when I was getting my son ready for daycare and ask me why I couldn't stop him from crying. This girl had never had children or younger siblings and had no idea that 2 year olds would throw fits at any time they felt like it. I was putting his shoes on and she confronted me about why couldn't I be a better mom......... She sat on the step and started baby talking to my son about what a mean mommy I was. My son hated having his shoes put on because he wanted to just get up and run which was why he was throwing a fit. I held my anger back because it wasn't the first time she had done something like this but I really did just want to punch her to make her shut up. We did get into a verbal argument later about it when I asked her to stay out of my family life. It was none of her business. That night she yelled down the stairs when my boyfriend and I were trying to get my son to lay down for bed that he would be better off being raised by wolves. My boyfriend threw her out the next day.
    Yup, with donuts!!

why is kendra always referring to herself in the third person. like she's standing outside herself giving a play by play.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3778526;
    why is kendra always referring to herself in the third person. like she's standing outside herself giving a play by play.
    She's trying to be just like Natalie. Natalie talks about Natalie in that way.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I guess I look at the whole hitting thing differently than most people. I would rather be slapped in the face than have some evil tampon in my face spewing the most hateful things you can say to me. Come on we all know that words hurt alot more than getting slapped in the face, and a good slap knocks you back in check really quick. Kids are killing themselves and mutiliating themselves because of the horrible things people say. I understand why Portia went after Natalie and I totally loved her for it. Natalie is just bottom line a stuck up spoiled brat that needs to be put in check. Maybe now that Portia did what she did, she might think a little more before she opens up her mouth. A good recent example is Perez getting punched my Wyclef's mgr. Perez was SOO shocked that he got hit!??? WHAT!?! He should've been knocked out so much sooner. I don't get why people are turning into pansies, you're willing to spew forth the most awful soul crushing things to people and then when they retaliate out of pain you act shocked because you got slapped. People need to get slapped more, it might make them think before they say something that can drive someone over the edge. Just a thought.

FORT Fogey

I love this season! Natalie makes this season so entertaining! I'm tired of people watching Bad Girls Club and then complaining about the bad behavior. That's what the show is all about!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm sad that Natalie and Flo get kicked off and Amber gets to stay.
    The "classy girls" are really just lame. I don't watch this show to see party girls that can be cast in any reality show, you know? I like Flo, Natalie, and Kendra. I just don't know why the other girls are on the show... especially Amber.

Did we not have a new episode on Tuesday? I keep looking but cannot find it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

No new episode. It was a replay of all the episodes so far from this season.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing what explodes next in this house! These girls are really angry all the time and can't keep their hands in check.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smarzz;3777384;
    I would tend to draw a difference between attacking her parenting versus her child.
    Good point, Smarzz. I think the distinction was purposely muddled because it's nobler to defend a child than it is to defend one's parenting. I'm not suggesting Portia is a bad mother in the least, but it's a strange, over-the-top defense in general.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread