+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2242314;
    ^^^I think Jodi is a hot mess!...For all you big brother fans out there, I totally think Jodi is what Janelle will look like in her 30, a HOT MESS!...

Janelle was pretty

I just saw a preview for next week's episode. It looks pretty good. Oh and instead of Ripsi giving her commentary at the end of the episode, it looks like Ty will instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2251296;
    You should never talk about past intimate experiences in a public forum (TV show). I know he did it for laughs etc. but be a man and keep your mouth shut. :nono
    Exactly. Even if you hate Zara -- and she's not the sharpest tool in the shed -- there was nothing remotely funny in Tomik's juvenile display. He acted like a ninth grader who's too immature to handle going steady so he starts ridiculing the girl who's got a crush on him. He makes the Gotti boys seem classy.

Tomik and Aimee did the same thing making fun of Zara on the sidewalk outside of the bar on last night's episode. Stupid. It doesn't make me think any better of any of them for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

ok..can someone smack zara? why does she talk such a big game when amy is around, but can say ANYTHING when shes there? thats why people think you are lying!

Leslie leaves next week.

I wonder when Ty's replacement is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup;2268484;
    Leslie leaves next week.

I wonder when Ty's replacement is coming?
    Does Leslie get kicked off...?

I believe Les leaves on her own. She just cannot handle the issues continuing in the house. That's what I derived from the previews anyway.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yeah, she's sick of living with girls who don't do anything but drink all day. I also think the fact that Ty got kicked off is part of the reason why she wants to leave also.

No Lili, no Ty, no Ripsi....show is sinking fast for me....all my faves are gone (Ripsi was a fave only for the potential of another drunken blackout!). Leslie was right whether she was saying it to make herself feel better about leaving or not. I just don't see too much striving for self improvement yet with this group. Okay Kerry is working on her singing, Jodie is working on her modeling (even if it does involve a T&A shot next to a religious shrine-urgh!) What the heck are Zara and Aimee doing? And what is DeAnne doing that is so worthwhile that she had to leave her child behind? Ty probably needed this the most, Leslie's last straw was staying awake to care for drunken Zara and missing her meeting at school. Ripsi was probably lucky to get out early. I wonder if they willl bring in replacements for Ty and Leslie. I hope so, the place could use some new blood flowing through it.

+ Reply to Thread