+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3776150;
    and her best friend was moesha's little brother.
    Ahhh....I picked up on that last night when she said "I keep it 100!" Ray J always says that on his show. Either way....she's a nut case. I'm sad to see Portia go over Natalie.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

lol, i'm not. portia was pretty boring and i hated her weave. LOL. natalie is by far more entertaining, even if she is annoying as hell.

plus, portia just seemed dumb with all the boyfriend whining.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3776234;
    Ahhh....I picked up on that last night when she said "I keep it 100!" Ray J always says that on his show. Either way....she's a nut case. I'm sad to see Portia go over Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3776241;
    lol, i'm not. portia was pretty boring and i hated her weave. LOL. natalie is by far more entertaining, even if she is annoying as hell.

plus, portia just seemed dumb with all the boyfriend whining.
    LMAO!!! Her weave looked awful

It looks like the show is going to keep getting better and better.

Natalie is freaking crazy. She goes berseck and acts all nutso when filming, but her diary sessions she tries to be all high and mighty. I really wish someone would REALLY put her in her place.

And why is Annie on this show? She is at least more entertaining than Amber though.

Just watched the last episode, and Portia had EVERY right to hit Natalie, no one should ever talk about someone else child. I dont have kids, nor am i a violent person but she deserved it. I cant remember her name, but the girl with the blonde hair said it best 'im just glad she hit natalie on the way out'.

If i were Natalies man, Olamide Faison, then i would be pretty upset with myself. I wouldnt want to be known as the guy that dates the girl from the bad girls club, who sleeps with guys for money, and fame. I liked when they were talking on the phone and he said 'its not all about money' and she was telling him he had to be a hustler, or have the same mentality as her. So wrong.
    Last edited by Shay_na; 12-24-2009 at 08:46 AM.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

i guess i'm in the minority, but i don't see what's so sacred abt portia's kid. she called natalie all kinds of whores, said she spread her legs for a bmw, etc. in all honesty, i would wonder abt a mother that talks constantly abt her boyfriend, but never mentions that she has a daughter? and then the daughter was calling her and she didn't call the kid back? i think her overreaction to what nat said was more abt her guilt than anything else.

in all honesty, i think she hit natalie so she would be sent home bc she was so concerned abt losing her cheating boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3776594;
    Just watched the last episode, and Portia had EVERY right to hit Natalie, no one should ever talk about someone else child. I dont have kids, nor am i a violent person but she deserved it. I cant remember her name, but the girl with the blonde hair said it best 'im just glad she hit natalie on the way out'.

If i were Natalies man, Olamide Faison, then i would be pretty upset with myself. I wouldnt want to be known as the guy that dates the girl from the bad girls club, who sleeps with guys for money, and fame. I liked when they were talking on the phone and he said 'its not all about money' and she was telling him he had to be a hustler, or have the same mentality as her. So wrong.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3776716;
    and then the daughter was calling her and she didn't call the kid back?
    Huh? I didn't see that. The part that I saw was Portia was on the phone with her mom (?...someone who has been watching her kid) and then Portia asked to talk to her daughter but she's young....not all into the phone thing yet...and so she didn't want to talk.

I think Portia's anger to Natalie had been building up. I think the comments about her daughter threw her over the edge....way over. I don't blame her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

that's one of the things that Natalie said that sent Portia over the edge. she said that the kid had called 2 days in a row, but she hadn't called her back.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3776810;
    Huh? I didn't see that. The part that I saw was Portia was on the phone with her mom (?...someone who has been watching her kid) and then Portia asked to talk to her daughter but she's young....not all into the phone thing yet...and so she didn't want to talk.

I think Portia's anger to Natalie had been building up. I think the comments about her daughter threw her over the edge....way over. I don't blame her.

FORT Newbie

Hey all, long-time lurker, first-time poster here. :] I only saw the recap of this fight on youtube. Not sure if what Natalie said was true, but I would tend to draw a difference between attacking her parenting versus her child. I don't know. I wish I could have watched the whole episode! I saw from when they were in the limo with Natalie outside on. If they were each attacking each other's character before this, wouldn't Portia's attitude and attention towards her child be fair game? I don't think she was attacking Portia's child from what I saw. I believe she was attacking Portia's behavior, but I have no idea whether it's true or she was just trying to get to Portia... I also don't like Natalie, but she makes the show entertaining for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3776594;
    Just watched the last episode, and Portia had EVERY right to hit Natalie no one should ever talk about someone else child.

Are you kidding me, Shay_na? How are violent acts condoned EVER?

I will agree that Natalie should not have been talking about Portia's child AS it is none of Natalie's business BUT no way (and I believe most people will agree with me) will I ever condon HITTING ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarzz;3777384;
    Hey all, long-time lurker, first-time poster here. :] I only saw the recap of this fight on youtube. Not sure if what Natalie said was true, but I would tend to draw a difference between attacking her parenting versus her child. I don't know. I wish I could have watched the whole episode! I saw from when they were in the limo with Natalie outside on. If they were each attacking each other's character before this, wouldn't Portia's attitude and attention towards her child be fair game? I don't think she was attacking Portia's child from what I saw. I believe she was attacking Portia's behavior, but I have no idea whether it's true or she was just trying to get to Portia... I also don't like Natalie, but she makes the show entertaining for sure!!
    Smarzz to FORT!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread