+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Can't wait to see tonight what gets Flo all riled up and ready to whoop some bootay.

Natalie drives me insane. Seriously. I also like that her brother put her in her place on the phone. Dumb brat.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Kendra's an idiot. I can't believe she let Natalie stay. And while the other girls were wrong for taking off on Flo.....she went way overboard with it. Can anyone say DRAMA QUEENS?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

The only reason Kendra decided to keep Natalie there was because of her "connections" and friendship with Marcus. I hope her decision bites her in the @ss

Next weeks episode looks good. I can't believe that Natalie stooped so low as to bring Portia's daughter up. I know that she is probably going to get kicked out of the house, but Natalie so deserved to be beat for that.

Flo, ugh, just go away you man sounding thing.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So next week's episode is the fight they showed on the very first episode between Portia and Natalie. I already know Portia is going to get the boot and dumb arse Natalie will still be there. Kendra should have sent her home but she admitted to the cameras that she only wants Natalie to stay so she can keep sucking up to her for her Hollywood lifestyle. Kendra is a dummy.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm really sad to see Portia go. Natalie can't realize that she is a skank. She stooped to a very low level bringing up Portia's daughter. I'm so glad she was able to get in a few good punches to put that b*tch in her place. Too bad Kendra is just like Natalie. She'll see that she was wrong for letting her stay. Kendra is just using Natalie to gain fame.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

These girls are a hot mess, but very entertaining.

she's ridiculous. i started watching this show bc of her. my friend kept talking abt her and i had to see it for myself. i club a lot in l.a. and i've never seen her out, so i don't know why she's talking abt she runs l.a.

and to top it all off, she's not even cute . . . . she looks like jay leno's love child.

and why does she always have her butt cheeks out? i8t's not like she has a nice plump juicy booty - she looks an ass doing the stripper but waggle all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3760844;
    Do not like that Natalie AT ALL!!! She is obnoxious

i loved that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3766676;
    Speaking of her statement, did anyone else catch it when she was talking to her brother on the phone and she yelled " I run LA" he yelled back at her "Why do you keep saying that?" I thought it was funny. Clearly, she's the only person who believes it.

yeah, his name is Olamide Faison.

and her best friend was moesha's little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3766824;
    Didn't she say her boyfriend played Miles on Sesame Street?

+ Reply to Thread