+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3738864;
    New season to start December 1st I CANNOT wait
    Oh...really, awesome!!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Oh boy....a whole new bunch of crazy girls! I'm in!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Do not like that Natalie AT ALL!!! She is obnoxious
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I watched the premier on demand. These girls are 100 times worse than the last. The first night they were fighting with each other........ that Natalie drives me insane!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Natalie isn't she the one that has been seen going out with Chris Brown? Maybe that is why she believes she runs the town. I will say it again these girls are posers none of them would scare anyone with enough sense to recognize how lame they truly are. Annie is a ditz and her suitcase full of diet materials is disturbing.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Annie's got issues! Who has a suitcase full of diet food and then offering diaretics to Natatile in the limo, crazy! Natalie is annoying as hell.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Wow, the previews for this season look CRAZY! Natalie is already driving me BONKERS! "Annie you're so annoying, Annie don't be annoying!" Natalie...YOU are annoying! How she kept bossing Annie and everyone around and saying "I own LA...I run LA." Yeah...ooook. She did mention going to a club to see Chris Brown. I guess she could be seeing him. I guess he couldn't do any better now.

Was anyone else thinking....Not ANOTHER Amber? Even though I liked "The Amber's. So far I'm liking Kendra the best. She seems to have a good sense about her.....I'm sure that will be gone by next episode
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3761426;
    Was anyone else thinking....Not ANOTHER Amber? Even though I liked "The Amber's. So far I'm liking Kendra the best. She seems to have a good sense about her.....I'm sure that will be gone by next episode
    Yes, this is the first thing I thought when they showed that there was another Amber. Is it mandatory now to always have an Amber on the show? There's also another girl from Boston too. This season looks like it's going to be really good.

WILD.....omg, I watched the show and those girls are WILD. I was chuckling at the postcard/cartoon whatever those things are on the wall....one of them had Tanisha on it saying "POP OFF"...

Ya, maybe Natalie is dating Chris Brown, she was DEFENDING his actions and saying Rhianna was annoying (something along those lines).

Watching the previews of epi's to come...this season is going to be CRAZY!!!!

The house is beautiful.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3761917;
    WILD.....omg, I watched the show and those girls are WILD. I was chuckling at the postcard/cartoon whatever those things are on the wall....one of them had Tanisha on it saying "POP OFF"...

Ya, maybe Natalie is dating Chris Brown, she was DEFENDING his actions and saying Rhianna was annoying (something along those lines).

Watching the previews of epi's to come...this season is going to be CRAZY!!!!

The house is beautiful.

she would date him but he wouldnt her

+ Reply to Thread