+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 912
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

  1. #431
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,488

    Re: Bad Girls

    The show just ended (it's on now), and the reunion is starting now. Okay, it seems they hate each other again. You're right, if she was passed out and sleeping they should have stayed out of her room. I'm just really uncomfortable with Amber's excuse that she didn't know how to handle what was going on. Tiffany was wrong, sure, they all were (especially mister touchy feely), but my concern is when is Amber going to acknowledge that there is a problem if she finds herself in these situations and ends up getting taken advantage of constantly. I hate guys like Tiffany's brother, but I'm not totally fond of women like Amber either.

  2. #432
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: Bad Girls

    Amber honey, here is a thought if you don't get skunky drunk then you wouldn't find yourself in these stupid situations.

  3. #433
    FORT Fan RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    354

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3403153;
    Amber honey, here is a thought if you don't get skunky drunk then you wouldn't find yourself in these stupid situations.

    In my opinion, just because a woman is drunk, especially if they are in their own home as Amber was, and in her own bed no less, is no excuse for a guy to take advantage, period. Yes she had a role but his was bigger. He acted like a pig!
    stepping off soapbox now

  4. #434
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3403238;

    In my opinion, just because a woman is drunk, especially if they are in their own home as Amber was, and in her own bed no less, is no excuse for a guy to take advantage, period. Yes she had a role but his was bigger. He acted like a pig!
    stepping off soapbox now
    I don't recall saying what she claims to have really happened was ok. Did you read that in my post? What I said was getting skunky drunk puts oneself in situations that in that condition you aren't able to think coherently. If these Girls didn't relate getting drunk to having fun then half of the drama on this show would not have occurred. :nono

    It is also stupid of anyone male or female, to put themselves in vulnerable positions and think someone is also going to be there to bail them out of it. What ever happened to personal responsibility? :nono We also have to recognize that we can't use "I was Drunk" to shrug off our own actions that can put yourself in jeopardy. No doubt he was wrong also.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 04-05-2009 at 12:35 PM.

  5. #435
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20,242

    Re: Bad Girls

    What situation did she put herself into though....really? She was in Tiffanys bed (I believe) in her own home (for the time being). Ok, so she put her head on his lap....does that REALLY give him the go ahead to feel her butt...or whatever he was feeling. Nope, it doesn't. I'm not saying that what Amber did was smart....but she certainly didn't put herself in a position to be groped.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  6. #436
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3403424;
    What situation did she put herself into though....really? She was in Tiffanys bed (I believe) in her own home (for the time being). Ok, so she put her head on his lap....does that REALLY give him the go ahead to feel her butt...or whatever he was feeling. Nope, it doesn't. I'm not saying that what Amber did was smart....but she certainly didn't put herself in a position to be groped.
    Own home or not If Amber's dumb behind wasn't drunk she would have been able to let her roomies know her discomfort. How after watching her laughing was anyone to know she felt discomfort? Maybe the other girls should have been a little more leery of the situation yeah. Amber however as a so called grown adult woman has the responsibility to act in a mature manner and make sure she is not leaving her self open to some man taking advantage of her. You can't depend on your friends to be mind readers and see your discomfort while you are foaming at the mouth drunk,sorry!.

  7. #437
    FORT Fan RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    354

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3403551;
    Own home or not If Amber's dumb behind wasn't drunk she would have been able to let her roomies know her discomfort. How after watching her laughing was anyone to know she felt discomfort? Maybe the other girls should have been a little more leery of the situation yeah. Amber however as a so called grown adult woman has the responsibility to act in a mature manner and make sure she is not leaving her self open to some man taking advantage of her. You can't depend on your friends to be mind readers and see your discomfort while you are foaming at the mouth drunk,sorry!.
    maybe so, but in an ideal world, even if something bad like that does happen to you regardless of your own bad judgement or behavior, you SHOULD be able to talk to your "friend"/roommate later about how weird it made you feel without her diving across the table and going on a diva rampage that makes it all about her, as usual

  8. #438
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    337

    Re: Bad Girls

    I liked Perez...he told it like it is

    I still can't stand Aliea....how awful that she is still gloating bout her bad behavior. I don't understand why this groups trashed the house, I thought that was horrible for all of them to participate in, even the Ambers.
    The Ambers got in some good jabs LOL.
    When this show first started it was about "bad girls" improving themselves...some of them had goals (singing, modeling, etc) and they tried to persue those goals
    now it is just being a trashbag on tv I guess
    I don't like Ashlii.....but her eyebrows looked better, she said she is not bed jumping and drinking so I have to give her props from that
    some of the others like Whitney and Aliea are still proud of their bad behavior
    Funny when they said Whitney is not even from Boston LOL>> and why not get that ugly wart/mole removed?? Geeze I hate moles, especially fugly ones
    ALIEA....please go back to nut house

    I wish the best for the silly Ambers and Kayla...they all acted decent
    oh yeah...and Sarah....bottle girl...well have fun LOL

  9. #439
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: Bad Girls

    Hey everybody. Just wanted to say that in the last 2 months I have ran into BOTH Ambers in Arizona. I can't remember which was Amber M and which was Amber B so I'm just gonna refer to the Amber that got beat up in Mexico as Mexico Amber, lol. I ran into the first Amber at a coffee shop but didn't approach her or say anything and then I ran into Mexico Amber at a gay bar in Scottsdale. We talked some trash about Alia and Ashley (Well I had a buzz on and simply told her I couldn't stand either of them, LOL, and she of course agreed and made a comment about how Ashley is a REALLY dirty bad girl) and then she told me that she's been contacted to host a Bad Girls Club 4 season preview special or something to that effect. She said she didn't know if any other bad girls were invited to the season 4 special. She also said she's friends with the other Amber but they don't talk often. She was super nice and even approached me later on the dancefloor and grinded with me, haha.

    She seemed just like she was on the show.....just a really fun, hilarious, down to have a good time type of girl. Figured I'd share it here cause most people I tell in person have no idea what show I'm talking about, haha. At first I couldn't even place where I knew her from and then it clicked.

  10. #440
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Bad Girls

    New season to start December 1st I CANNOT wait
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.