+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Newbie

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3399668;
    I was surprised that Boston wasn't pissed at Ailea for throwing her under the bus. When she stated that Amber shouldn't have sent Ailea home all I could think was HOW FAST they would have sent either Amber home for doing the same thing.
    I thought the same thing..how Whitney sort of defended Ailea even after Ailea threw Whitney under the bus. But…I believe the reunion special was taped BEFORE that whole Cancun deal aired. Whitney may not have even known yet that Ailea did that. The only reason I assumed that it was taped before the Cancun stuff aired is because when they showed the fight scene Perez did say to the girls “this is the first time you girls will be seeing this”. Anyway…Amber B is dumb and scared and I can’t believe that Cookie is still such great friends with her. Makes no sense to me!

I liked the reunion show. I didn't understand the hate between Kayla and Ashley; Kayla had already left the house before Ashley came in.
    I take back what I said about Perez not being a good host. I loved him, he was perfect; especially how he hated on Ailea and Boston and kept calling them bitches. I wish they had covered some other things that happened in the house but maybe it would have taken more than an hour long show. I don't think I will be watched the next season.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3399923;
    Whitney-She is just silly to me. I hope one day someone beats her ass down and she realizes what a real ass beating is like.
    I wish someone from Boston would beat her with their shoe
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3400370;
    I wish someone from Boston would beat her with their shoe
    i wish i was more violent. i would volunteer.
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3400403;
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3400413;
    i love how they pointed out that shes from 30 minutes outside of boston. it isnt even boston! ugh. shes a moron. and im just glad i dont have to hear that nasty accent anymore (except occasionally on the subway )
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3400403;
    boston is full of crap, if i have a bunch of people coming at me wanting to kick my hind parts, i'd pick up anything to defend myself and use it. she may never have been jumped, but if she continues the road she's on she better make sure she's wearing spiked heals. she's gonna need them. her and alea.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I finally got around to watching the bad girls reunion on my DVR, and I loved it! By far the best part was Dr. Perez Hilton!!!! Unlike most reunion hosts, he did not let anyone off the hook, especially the Five Followers who deserved to be confronted for their despicaple, cowardly and mindless gang mentality behavior. I loved it!!!

Sarah, Ashley and Boston revealed themselves to be people with little to no redeeming quality, who made no changes in themselves and are really repugnant people. Amber B. kept her composure and tried to admit her mistakes that she did make, she seemed to have changed for the better. Amber M. rocks and she stood her ground in a great way. Ailea is just a pathetic mental case- to this day she still doesn't know why she did what she did other than to follow. Tiffany can go either way, but unfortunately her narcissism usually gets the best of her. Kayla was great but she still needs anger management class.

loved Perez!!!

Haven't seen the reuinion yet, but am I the only one who doesn't see Amber as a victim with Tiffany's "brother"? Sure, it was wrong, would have been nice for the girls to have stepped in, but Amber was sending out very mixed messages. She jumps on the phone before he even gets there and flirts, lays in his lap and "jokes along", how can the girls draw lines for her that she doesn't ever draw for herself? You can only blame your friends for so much, somewhere you have to step up and say that you put yourself in a bad situation and didn't have the fortitude to get yourself out of it. There were two people at fault, Amber and the brother. The guy shouldn't have been such a dog..... and Amber needs a backbone.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 04-04-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3402810;
    Haven't seen the reuinion yet, but am I the only one who doesn't see Amber as a victim with Tiffany's "brother"? Sure, it was wrong, would have been nice for the girls to have stepped in, but Amber was sending out very mixed messages. She jumps on the phone before he even gets there and flirts, lays in his lap and "jokes along", how can the girls draw lines for her that she doesn't ever draw for herself? You can only blame your friends for so much, somewhere you have to step up and say that you put yourself in a bad situation and didn't have the fortitude to get yourself out of it. There were two people at fault, Amber and the brother. The guy shouldn't have been such a dog..... and Amber needs a backbone.
    In my opinion, Tiffany could have been a better friend--- she had a small part in the blame too. Amber was drunk and practically passed out at the time. A good friend would not allow her to be felt up by some dude, and Tiffany somewhat encouraged him to do so too. They were all at fault- but I don't like Tiffany's double standards and her narcissism. Amber didn't blame anyone, she just tried to talk about the fact that it made her feel weird, and reminded her of other times she had been taken advantage of. Tiffany could have just listened and understood, but as usual she had to get on her self-righteous rampage. Its all about being the big dog to Tiffany.

+ Reply to Thread