+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fan

Re: Bad Girls

I missed the part with the friend. I saw him on the preview asking if it felt good or something but I didn't get to see the whole scene.

I'm confused and disgusted at the way the tore the house apart. What was the purpose?
    I'm sao glad these yahoos are gone.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, I'm gonna miss Cookie She needs to be on another show. That whole bit with Tiffany's "brother" was pretty gross. Tiff definitely flew off the handle about that. I was surprised to see them make up like they did and that Tiff said she was going to miss her a lot.

Can't wait for the Reunion!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

having tanisha host anything is giving her way too much credit. i think perez is a perfect choice because he's a good instigator and has no ties to any of them or their experience in that house. tanisha is just a loud mouth (and that's not a talent) and would try to make the reunion all about her. leave her out of it. her 15 minutes where up a season ago.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Can't wait for tonight
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3398147;
    Can't wait for tonight

yeeeaaah booooooy!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Newbie

I can't stand Amber B!!! She never ever defended Amber M. I love Amber M though..she stood up to anyone and everyone and was never afraid. Amber B just stood there in the background most of the time and I think she's the one that caused most of the problems between the Fab Five and the Amber's. Amber B SUCKS!!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by super_saucy;3398417;
    I can't stand Amber B!!! She never ever defended Amber M. I love Amber M though..she stood up to anyone and everyone and was never afraid. Amber B just stood there in the background most of the time and I think she's the one that caused most of the problems between the Fab Five and the Amber's. Amber B SUCKS!!!!:nono
    couldn't agree more. your friends should have your back. cookie was sort of a pain but she was harmless. the a$$ i wanted to kick was amber m. while cookie was getting jumped she just stood there. had that been me, amber m. would have been friendless. she didn't even call the cops. didn't take her to a hospital. nothing nada. i believe that's how she is in her home life. start crap and let others take the heat. she didn't try to defend that girl in anyway whatsoever. if you can't fight be a witness. those chicks would be (and still be) under a mexican jail waiting for a lawyer.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Ha! I loved how Perez hated Ailea and wouldn't give her a hug

Overall I thought the reunion sucked....I was really hoping for the Fab Five to realize how horrible they were. They are extremely hypocritical. I was surprised that Boston wasn't pissed at Ailea for throwing her under the bus. When she stated that Amber shouldn't have sent Ailea home all I could think was HOW FAST they would have sent either Amber home for doing the same thing. Ailea still thought it was hilarious that she kicked Amber. That girl really is disgusting. She definitely needs to go back to the mental hospital for a second opinion or something. Tiffany just showed her immaturity. Here she is smacking someone in the forehead who did NOTHING to her and now she's gonna go teach young girls not to be a bad girl? Umm, ok!

I wish that Amber B. knew how to talk back. She doesn't....she just apologizes. She shouldn't. I got ill watching Ailea kiss Kevin too. She needs to say straight up how she feels and not be sorry for it. Loved Amber M. as always....she really cracks me up.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Just watched the reunion-

Sarah-I do like her, but I don't think she's a bad girl. I just feel like she has too much to drink and acts promiscuous, that isn't "bad", just a little trashy. I do like her and feel that she's one of the few members of the Fab 5 that actually somewhat have their head on straight.

Ailea-SO glad Perez said what he did to her. I actually thought he sugarcoated it and really didn't sock it to her like I would have. Ailea is the only person from this cast that I actually hate. I just find her repulsive and disgusting. And the worst was at the reunion she acted like she was fine with it and had nothing to be embarrassed or sorry for.

Tiffany-I actually like her. Both she and Kayla have this attitude/mentality that they have to be "bad asses" cause they are African American. If she'd give that up and just be herself I think she's get alot further.

Ashlii-This girl is just pathetic trash. It's like Kayla said, she wasn't even good enough to be cast from the beginning. Much like Sarah I don't think she's a bad girl. Yes, she gets drunk, hooks up, and has sex but that makes her more trashy and obnoxious than it does "bad" or "diva". I wish they didn't invite her cause 1) she was boring and 2) she tried way too hard to be a part of the drama. I wanted her to be quiet so I could hear the REAL stars of the show speak.

Whitney-She is just silly to me. I hope one day someone beats her ass down and she realizes what a real ass beating is like.

Amber B.-Yeah she was fake and phony, but she at least seemed nice. I like her..........a little.

Amber M.-MY FAVORITE! I think she handled everything with class and even when the other girls acted petty or immatue she (for the most part) kept her cool and put them in their place.

I wish this had been longer. It seems like they left so much to discuss out.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3399668;
    Ha! I loved how Perez hated Ailea and wouldn't give her a hug

Overall I thought the reunion sucked....I was really hoping for the Fab Five to realize how horrible they were. They are extremely hypocritical. I was surprised that Boston wasn't pissed at Ailea for throwing her under the bus. When she stated that Amber shouldn't have sent Ailea home all I could think was HOW FAST they would have sent either Amber home for doing the same thing. Ailea still thought it was hilarious that she kicked Amber. That girl really is disgusting. She definitely needs to go back to the mental hospital for a second opinion or something. Tiffany just showed her immaturity. Here she is smacking someone in the forehead who did NOTHING to her and now she's gonna go teach young girls not to be a bad girl? Umm, ok!

I wish that Amber B. knew how to talk back. She doesn't....she just apologizes. She shouldn't. I got ill watching Ailea kiss Kevin too. She needs to say straight up how she feels and not be sorry for it. Loved Amber M. as always....she really cracks me up.

I agree with everything you say here.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread