+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2223663;
    The episode this week was very funny. Four girls went camping, violated rules and got kicked out of the camp ground! It scares me to think of how many women actually cannot function without the help of a male. Doesn't look good for us women who are completely independent when these girls are on tv using their sexiness to get things done....lol
    i think women like them are week minded..they act like they can't function because they want men to run to thier aid..what kills me is woman do not realize u can not always depend on a man..I would never depend on anyone else but myself..just like beyonce said "me, myself, and I"

but i like when that one black chick ripped that white girl up at the beach lol..funny

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup;2246102;
    I wouldn't say Jodie looks a hot mess, but I definitely think Janelle will look like her when she's 30. I can see the resemblance already.
    Jodie isn't the prettiest one, but hot mess? kind of harsh dont ya think? And Janelle was like the best person ever to be on Big Brother. Don't hate

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup;2246102;
    I wouldn't say Jodie looks a hot mess, but I definitely think Janelle will look like her when she's 30. I can see the resemblance already.

Your avatar explains you dislike of Janelle. I get it.

Zara. What to say about this complete loser of a human. She cannot function without some type of a male beside her. Tomik was totally disrespectful to her, but I'm sure she would've been kissing up to him in a second if he gave her the green light. And then she begs the ex to take her back. AND HE DOES!? What kind of planet do these people come from?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I thought it was DISGUSTING how Tomik was speaking to Zara. I don't care how much you dislike someone, everyone at least deserves some type of respect. I don't know why at least one of the girls stood up for Zara, but oh well. Very sad that a person can be that disrespectful to someone... I hope since it's aired now, that he is getting crap for his comments.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I wouldn't stick up for Zara after I warned her about Tomik...I thought the Tomik in the confessional pretending to be Zara pubes was funny...Zara brought all this on herself, so no one is to blame but her...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2251288;
    I wouldn't stick up for Zara after I warned her about Tomik...I thought the Tomik in the confessional pretending to be Zara pubes was funny...Zara brought all this on herself, so no one is to blame but her...
    I see your point, but in my humble opinion, if I see someone being humilated by someone... my heart goes out to them and no matter how much of an a$$ they might have been before, I would feel it was my duty to stick up for the person, or at least tell Tomik to shut up. You should never talk about past intimate experiences in a public forum (TV show). I know he did it for laughs etc. but be a man and keep your mouth shut. :nono
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I think Zara is like a little kid, and i feel bad about her and Tomik

I cannot stand Zara's voice. All nasally and whiny. Just SHUT UP. That girl is a hot mess!
    did you notice when she talks the last word always goes up a pitch? makes me want to jump off something high

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2251274;
    I thought it was DISGUSTING how Tomik was speaking to Zara. I don't care how much you dislike someone, everyone at least deserves some type of respect. I don't know why at least one of the girls stood up for Zara, but oh well. Very sad that a person can be that disrespectful to someone... I hope since it's aired now, that he is getting crap for his comments.

I agree with you, I felt bad for her. AND no the other girls wouldn't stick up for her because none of them are her friends, so they really don't care at all..

FORT Fan
    And who is Tomik anyway? NOT cute in my opinion and a even worse personality. She needs to dust herself off and get some self respect and a backbone. I would like to see some dude come up in my house and try and disrespect me like that. I can't understand why she didn't at least kick him out. She just sat there looking stupid and pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread