+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

After last weeks show I was not going to watch anymore but I had to see what the conclusion was from the fight in Cancun. I was glad Boston got sent packing. Good! I hiope she goes to anger mangement therapy before she kills someone. And Aileia finally goes too, She needs professional help too. You don't kick someone when they're down and then brag about it, I don't care what that person did or said to you in the past, that was just wrong. I wish they had both been given a taste of Mexican jail.
    I wish Amber B. had stood up for her friend, but she didn't, of course she might have been afraid to because she was afraid of those other amazons beating her up.
    I was happy Tiffany came her to her senses and had the maturity to realize they had been wrong and got a conscious about it, good fot her.
    Those other two who are left are nothing but ho's and I hope they get an STD for their actions.

Hmm, what a season...it's been my least favorite of all three so far, perhaps this show has run it's coarse. For some reason all these girls seem like Real World rejects to me. I wonder how many county jails and mental institutions the casting director visited before finding these quacks. Way to go to Amber M though, I mean, getting three girls kicked off the show in one season, that must be a record.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

You've got to wonder how much the producers paid the Mexican police to keep these girls from going to jail. It would have been horrible for them but they may have stopped and thought about things the next time they decided to get into brawls in other countries.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Was that an awesome episode or what???

I am SO glad that Boston, the hypocrite, was sent packing. I hope when she watches this, she realizes that her "friend" was the one that threw her under the bus without giving it a second thought.

Tiffany gained some respect back from me. She was truly sorry for what she did. She was concerned about Cookie and where she was. She was the ONLY one that was upset that Cookie was crying in the bathroom and went to her. She even called out her friend on what she did.

Ailea, good friggin riddance. I HATED this chick. She so desperately needs to be in a mental institution bc she is NOT stable. I'm glad Cookie decided she wanted her gone and stood up for herself.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know where I can watch this episode online? I forgot to watch it when on Tuesday and now I have to wait a few hours until they put it on again.

This really was a good episode. Full of drama.

I loved how Ailea ratted out Boston at the drop of a hat. She didn't try to play dumb or stick up for anyone, she just turned her friend in. I guess that's what you get when you surround yourself with basketcases like Ailea. I'm glad they're both gone, but I'm happier to see Ailea go. She is always threatening to beat people up and all she managed to do was kick someone who was already on the ground and defenseless. Then she brags about it? Are you in fifth grade or something? If I didn't know any better I would think the Fab 5 are a bunch of elementary school students fighting on the playground. The only thing I'm sad about is that neither one went to jail. They deserve to be punished for assault but at least they are off the show.

Tiffany proved to be a good person afterall. Even though she has done some mean things in the past, she was actually concerned for Cookie and ashamed of what she did. I was really happy when she called Ailea out because I don't know if Cookie or anyone else would have had the courage to do that. At least one of the "Fab 5" came to their senses.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I loved the clips of Boston saying "Where I come from you NEVER use a shoe to hit someone! You only use your bodily parts!" ...Cut to her taking off her shoe and threatening to use it :lmao Loved it!

I forget who said it...but I agree that I was bummed that Amber B. didn't stick up for Cookie....BUT....after seeing what they did to her, I would be frightened to say anything...seriously. But I'm not sure why she didn't follow her immediately after the fight took place. I would have been by her side the entire time.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3380219;
    I loved the clips of Boston saying "Where I come from you NEVER use a shoe to hit someone! You only use your bodily parts!" ...Cut to her taking off her shoe and threatening to use it :lmao Loved it!

I forget who said it...but I agree that I was bummed that Amber B. didn't stick up for Cookie....BUT....after seeing what they did to her, I would be frightened to say anything...seriously. But I'm not sure why she didn't follow her immediately after the fight took place. I would have been by her side the entire time.
    I agree, it's like Amber B just watched the whole thing take place...

I also agree 100% about Boston, she was pretty much full of it, wasn't she? And Aleia is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3380682;
    I agree, it's like Amber B just watched the whole thing take place...

I also agree 100% about Boston, she was pretty much full of it, wasn't she? And Aleia is pathetic.
    agree all the way around.

oh, and i like how skeezy ashley said to sarah 'you used a condom so it doesnt count.' anyone else catch that? wtf?
    ignorance is excellence

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3380219;

Oh yes, the clips had me rolling. Just goes to show how ridiculous Boston is. I am SO glad she is gone. She is so lucky that the Mexican police let her go and didn't throw her in jail where she belonged.

And for Amber B not to follow Cookie after the fight was just ridiculous. She is lucky they didn't turn their anger on her too. My @ss would have been right next to Cookie walking away and on the bus. But it is kind of good that she didn't go b/c she was able to hear Ailea brag about kicking Cookie and Tiffany being truly sorry and worried for her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread