+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

I really wish they would bring Ripsi back. She seems like the only interesting one of the bunch.

FORT Newbie
    I think it should be called, the whiny bitches club but that dont make me stop watching it!!
    I think kerry should have gone, she seems sneaky, conniving and too faced, kind of like an instigator, and then sits backs and says not sweet ol me.
    Bitch. shed be one id trip on the dance floor.
    I miss ripsi!

in fact i read in a blog somewhere that, theyd wish that someone would pull a ripsi on cece on batg!

I was sad to see Ty go...every Bad Girls Club needs a real life prison chick!

First that psycho Ripsi and now this *sigh*

I will hate if Leslie leaves next week, but I can't blame her...being left with the rest of those women without the one person you considered a friend would make anyone who values their sanity pack up their bags and go.

This is one truly dysfunctional group!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Leslie ends up leaving. I'm not sure when but I have a feeling it'll be soon (if it's not this episode coming up, then probably the next one) and it's probably because Ty got kicked off.

Figures, all the interesting/entertaining people leave.

I can't believe there's only been 10 episodes. It feels like there's been more. There's going to be 22 episodes total, and maybe a reunion? I hope so. I love this show. BMP is currently casting for a season 2!

I'm not sure if it has been posted, but Aimee posted a Myspace bulletin stating that the girls will be on the Tyra Banks Show, and will let us know when it's airing. I can't wait to see that. Hopefully Ripsi will be on it.

FORT Newbie
    I really didn't like the show at first, but when I saw the first few epidsodes, i found it Ridiculously funny. especially that drunk girl who causes drama like crazy then regetting it and not knowing she did it. in a way, i found it scripted then in another sense i thought.. damn is she for real?

Ty Vs. Aimee

Did anyone check out the boxing match?

I kinda hated to see Ty go - bc of all of them, she did seem like she needed to be there the most... She prolly coulda benefited from stayin around longer than the others. Most of them seem pretty relaxed considering they're supposed to be oh-so-bad.

Ty beat Aimee's lil "I'm so hard-from-Philly" butt and I loved it. Of all of them, she's the one I dislike the least... All she had to do was carry the dang raft up to the car and all that coulda been avoided... She had to yell, had to be rude, had to be like Aimee I guess.

oh well - and wassup with Ty and Leelee - did they seem a little too close?

and did anyone else hear jodie say her and zara had sex?? or was that just some jokin comment she made?

I like the name whiny bitches club too! Kerri is a hot mess!

^^^I think Jodi is a hot mess!...For all you big brother fans out there, I totally think Jodi is what Janelle will look like in her 30, a HOT MESS!...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2242314;
    ^^^I think Jodi is a hot mess!...For all you big brother fans out there, I totally think Jodi is what Janelle will look like in her 30, a HOT MESS!...

:nono don't even try to trash our Janie doll. Janie is America's choice and will be a stunner no matter what her age. She is good inside, not just looks wise.

I cannot stand Zara's voice. All nasally and whiny. Just SHUT UP. That girl is a hot mess!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2242314;
    I wouldn't say Jodie looks a hot mess, but I definitely think Janelle will look like her when she's 30. I can see the resemblance already.

+ Reply to Thread