+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Wow Star Jones looks like a Chicken Bone with a bad weave.

Lyric needs to cut the new age bull she is peddling. Lyric rides Dolo because she has no real friends. Tanisha may be a big girl but she can lose weight. Lyric isn't capable of growing a brain.

Jennapissa hollywood will call when there is a need for a sink pissing, food tampering, douchebag.

I caught the last 5 mins. of the reunion show where Star & Jennevecia got into it. Wow, Jennevecia REALLY looked wasted

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Any news on a new season?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Finally a new season

I already do not like the girl from Boston or Kayla
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't like most of them, but I guess that's the point. Just when my ears seemed to be recovering from Tanisha they went and found someone equally as loud. How do they manage to get thrown out of every establishment they've visited thusfar? The one that I like so far is the quieter african american young lady. Time will tell if this holds up. I know I hated that one who called her fake because as she says "the two black girls should stick together and she's fake because she doesn't back me up". She doesn't back you up because she doesn't feel like fighting every ten minutes. That loud woman is exhausting!

These girls aren't bad they are just a bunch of oversexed brats! Kayla is a loudmouth idiot and the rest aren't that far behind.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3244544;
    Finally a new season

I already do not like the girl from Boston or Kayla

I like the Boston girl. Kayla is annoying and I could not stand to live with or be friends with her, especially since she keeps getting them kicked out of places.

This show is disgusting. I can't believe these KIDS! Getting kicked out of all the clubs because of Kayla's big mouth. She is all talk and no action. I wish somebody would shut her up. I like Amber and the other young african-american girl--what's her name--help me, por favor.
    Expect the unexpected and you won't be disappointed...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by saboricua61;3246284;
    This show is disgusting. I can't believe these KIDS! Getting kicked out of all the clubs because of Kayla's big mouth. She is all talk and no action. I wish somebody would shut her up. I like Amber and the other young african-american girl--what's her name--help me, por favor.

Her name is Tiffany.

FORT Fan

That Matt guy that Amber B picked up at speed dating looks like one of the dudes from the pool party episode of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" ('beefcake' AKA one that Corrie brought back to the mansion).

+ Reply to Thread