+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

These girls are all pyscho's! I feel sorry for Andrea, she should have gone home with her boy toy.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Andrea is going to end up binging and purging again b/c of these girls. I hope she realizes that Cordellia was never really a friend to her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Talk about a power trip Cordellia was on last night How obnoxious she can be. The way they treated Andrea was horrible. Like none of them haven't said something bad about another one. It's not like anyone could read her blog. It was set to private.

and WTH happened that had Tanisha in handcuffs?? I didn't see her fighting anyone. I saw her trying to tell them to let's go and not to fight. It was Hannah's mouth that was going then Darlen attacked someone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Regular

The way they acted towards Andrea was ridiculous. I don't blame her for going home. These women are really childish. They all should have been cast on Starting Over, not The bad girls club.

Wow i can't believe that Cordelia is the only one who tried to help Tanisha raise bail money. Darlen goes out and gets drunk and as usual starts a fight and Tanisha is the one to pay the price. Its so wrong on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2974069;
    Wow i can't believe that Cordelia is the only one who tried to help Tanisha raise bail money. Darlen goes out and gets drunk and as usual starts a fight and Tanisha is the one to pay the price. Its so wrong on so many levels.
    I agree. I don't blame Tanisha for being upset. She was wise not to talk to them. I started to cry when I heard her on the phone talking to Cordelia. If it was me, I would have spent another night in jail after opening up a can of whop ass on those girls. The girl spent four days in jail over stupid stuff. And was it just me or did Tanisha mother didn't seem all that enthuse over Tanisha being in jail? Maybe I went to the bathroom or blink and missed the concernedness. I was totally shocked that Jenveesha (sp) was putting the blame back on Tanisha. I know Darlene was one scared puppy when Tanisha walked through the door.

These girl don't need to be on the show Starting Over (too weak for these hot heads), they need some tough love talk from Judge Judy or Dr Phil.

I don't blame Tanisha for being upset with the girls b/c she was the one trying to get them to leave. I'm glad she was able to get the charges dropped. I do fault her for pulling the race card though when talking to the security guard.

Cordelia is the worst of the bunch. We all knew how the hyenna sisters loved to berate and gang up on people, but the minute Cordelia has a chance to dish it out she's right there with them. What a turd that woman is!

As for Tanisha, It was not cool that she had to do time because her roommates are idiots. The guy insisting that she was to one who threw the bottle was also sad. I wonder what led him to that conclusion when the entire time she seemed to be tryng to prevent things from happening. I guess that's where Tanisha got her race card accusation from. He made an unproven accusation against her...she made an unproven accusation against her accuser as well. We all know two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe her loud mouth was what drew him to accuse her...who knows, but he cost her 4 days of her life. I wonder if the cameras were able to capture who hit him with the bottle in the midst of all of the chaos and if that had any bearing on why Tanisha was eventually cut loose.

Tanisha has moments of showing some desire to change and I think if she can get past her anger issues she will be a much better person for it. She seems to be quite damaged by her relationship with her mother.

I live here in Cali and as a African American Woman I can tell you this happens all the time. The males in my family all successful business owners get stopped all the time for driving black in their nice vehicles. I have been in clubs and have seen fights breakout and the police will immediately go to the person of color in the group. Tanisha is right! I have a nephew I worry about all the time he is 18 and he drives a Mercedes Benz and I know one day it is going to cost him to be harassed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2983997;
    I live here in Cali and as a African American Woman I can tell you this happens all the time. The males in my family all successful business owners get stopped all the time for driving black in their nice vehicles. I have been in clubs and have seen fights breakout and the police will immediately go to the person of color in the group. Tanisha is right! I have a nephew I worry about all the time he is 18 and he drives a Mercedes Benz and I know one day it is going to cost him to be harassed for it.
    Yup, DWB is what it's called. Sad. And unfortunately something I saw a good amount of in SoCal. That and having security guys follow around the non-whites in upscale stores.

Stupid and sad.

+ Reply to Thread