+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

I really like the show but think it's ridiculous at the same time LOL. Ripsi is a stark-raving lunatic. I think it was Jodie that said she needed help for lots of different issues (I'm with her on that one!)
    I hate it that they keep showing a bunch of previews of the whole season. Seems they are letting too much out at once--by the time I see the show the preview is from I think I will know what's going to happen. But then again that second show was a humdinger with Ripsi doing her "ta-killya" yoga.

I wish that psycho Ripsi was still there-she was a drunken mess. Like everyone said-it's basically a pointless show so I wonder how long it will be before the catfighting will become ho-hum.

I'm not sure what her name was because I have only seen about half an episode, but one of them is from a small town near me. My husband's band was playing in a bar there several weeks back and everyone was going on and on about basically how proud they were that a small town girl made good and *Goofy accent* Got herself on tha Tey-Veeeee.

Mr Nerd was just like "Eh... you guys do know what this show is about right?"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

this show is so trashy but I can't stop watching it. These girls sure know how to overreact to the dumbest situations. Leslie needs to know that she's responsible for her own actions and that no one needs to stick up for her. It was so not Jodi's fault.
    Last edited by ANTMADDICT99; 01-01-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Zara. That's the one from around here... ug
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ty gets kicked off after hitting Aimee in a few episodes, and Leslie leaves the show voluntarily later on.

So there will be 3 replacements this season.

I still love this show. It's trainwrecky goodness for me. Keri really needs to be dropped by her boyfriend.

I have to admit that I love this show. I don't know why, but yeah. I really do. Anyone watching think that Amy LOVED the idea of Tomik liking her?

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julitta;2216510;
    I have to admit that I love this show. I don't know why, but yeah. I really do. Anyone watching think that Amy LOVED the idea of Tomik liking her?
    Yes, despite what Amy initially said and felt she was enjoying the attention that Tomik was giving to her. Too bad it seemed like he was trying to play them both to see which one would fall for him harder and quicker.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

The episode this week was very funny. Four girls went camping, violated rules and got kicked out of the camp ground! It scares me to think of how many women actually cannot function without the help of a male. Doesn't look good for us women who are completely independent when these girls are on tv using their sexiness to get things done....lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread