+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 912
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: Bad Girls

    I wonder if anyone will go home. It looked to me like more than two of the girls were in the cat fight. I hope Tanisha goes home, I am tired of listening to her constant talking, screaming and b!tching.

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey scarlett1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: Bad Girls

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jennevecia
    goes home.
    There are alot of pictures of the girls with the new girl and without Lyric and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenn
    . Also on one of the girls' myspace, Lyric made a comment on one of the pictures saying, "Aww, this must've been when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenn
    and I werent there!" And for the New Years Eve Commercials for the show, all the girls were present except
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lyric and Jenn
    .


    Im so glad Tenisha showed people she isnt just all talk. Jenn didnt stand a chance. I played the fight in slow-mo(I have nothing better to do, lol) and for a big girl, Tenisha moved fast. Jenn smacked Tenisha's hand first and Tenisha then grabbed a hand full of hair, pulled her closed, and hit her in the head about three good times. Jenn hit her once.

  3. #153
    FORT Regular Storm915's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2793883;

    Jenn smacked Tenisha's hand first and Tenisha then grabbed a hand full of hair, pulled her closed, and hit her in the head about three good times. Jenn hit her once.
    I didn't see this weeks episode, but I can't believe that they booted Jenwhateverhernameis for hitting TemperTantrumTenisha's hand away from her face. Neveen did worse to Darlen when she was trying to stop Tenisha from hitting her with a hanger, yet nothing was done. It seems that Tenisha is the instigator in all the arguments & fights, yet she stays on.

    Ugh, I am getting so tired of all the drama...

  4. #154
    GANGY!! BlazinGio07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Age
    25
    Posts
    844

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2793883;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jennevecia
    goes home.
    There are alot of pictures of the girls with the new girl and without Lyric and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenn
    . Also on one of the girls' myspace, Lyric made a comment on one of the pictures saying, "Aww, this must've been when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenn
    and I werent there!" And for the New Years Eve Commercials for the show, all the girls were present except
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lyric and Jenn
    .


    Im so glad Tenisha showed people she isnt just all talk. Jenn didnt stand a chance. I played the fight in slow-mo(I have nothing better to do, lol) and for a big girl, Tenisha moved fast. Jenn smacked Tenisha's hand first and Tenisha then grabbed a hand full of hair, pulled her closed, and hit her in the head about three good times. Jenn hit her once.
    Huge episode description spoilers!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sucker Punched: Tanisha and Jennavecia own up to their actions; Cordelia is tired of Scott and worried that dumping Taylor was a mistake.

    Taken for a Ride: Jennavecia antics lead to an explosive confrontation; Darlen switches cliques; the first work party.

    Based on that I believe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    neither
    will go home.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,982

    Re: Bad Girls

    OT: Was that a red bell pepper Neveen was eating???? YUCK!!!!

    So much happened in the last episode...Darlen stops drinking...hmmm, Jenn and Tanisha get in a huge cat fight...hmmm and Cordelia breaks-up with Taylor and is tired of Scott...hmmm...

    So the rumors are Jenn goes home, Tanisha stays and a new roommate comes in...hmmm!!!!

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey scarlett1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: Bad Girls

    Actually,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think they both get to stay. BUT Jenn does leave later because of something that happens at their job. And Im guessing thats when the new girl comes.

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,488

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2789273;
    Lyric wasn't anything other than a poser herself. I highly doubt she would have done anything to Tanisha but talk to her in the third person. Lyric left because she was weak, A weak woman who is nothing more than a thief. I hope everyone checked their valuables after she left the house.
    I believe that as well...but the thing is Tanisha wasn't so sure...and she only went after the girls she is sure are a bit fearful of her. I also agree with the poster who said that they should let Tanisha go. She proved nothing to me in that hair pulling mess of a fight. I still think she's a big mouthed girl who throws her ample weight around. Where I come from I know so many girls half her size and a whole lot quieter who would whoop her to tears. Real bad girls don't talk about it...they just do it when necessary. She's an insecure bully. I hate people like that.

    Sadly, I can't think of a girl in that house that doesn't annoy me this season. It's just that Tanisha's mouth and jumping in everyone's face takes the cake for me.

    Deep down there's so much more to all of them and they're so afraid to show it. Guess it's a lot easier to pose as a bad girl.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 02-16-2008 at 01:15 PM.

  8. #158
    Frequent Forter Mouthymystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    18

    Re: Bad Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;2794261;
    I didn't see this weeks episode, but I can't believe that they booted Jenwhateverhernameis for hitting TemperTantrumTenisha's hand away from her face. Neveen did worse to Darlen when she was trying to stop Tenisha from hitting her with a hanger, yet nothing was done. It seems that Tenisha is the instigator in all the arguments & fights, yet she stays on.

    Ugh, I am getting so tired of all the drama...


    I agree whole heartedly! Tank-nisha and Buck tooth Neveene have had physical contact on more than one occasion.The hanger grazing the side of my head would've sent me home or to jail. The show needs to have them doing some structured activities together since they don't have the brain cells or ambition to do anything besides party and fight.Which is fun to watch to some degree but hard to take when there's nothin but yellin goin on.Be nice if they put them in a ring and let them duke it out.
    Never Grow a Wishbone where a Backbone oughta Be

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: Bad Girls

    I can't believe they didn't send anybody home. Tanisha and Jennavicia should have got booted out of the house. It would have been interesting to see then if the other girls got along with each other with their 'leaders' gone. And anger manangement is not going to work for these girls, they're too stupid and selfish.
    They were on the Tyra Banks show and they all acted like they do on the show (Except for Lyric who just sat there like a plant). Tyra even walked off the show for a few minutes because she got sick of their bickering.
    I don't think I'm going to watch this show anymore because it's sick and I hope young girls aren't watching it because I would hate for them to think it's 'cool' to act this way to be a strong woman. It's not!

  10. #160
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,309

    Re: Bad Girls

    I think these women's issues are more about maturity. I think they were over-indulged as children, and learned to believe that anything they do is acceptable. Geez.......my mother would have come down on me like a ton of bricks with such asinine behaviors.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.