+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

I changed cable companies and don't get OXYGEN anymore! I miss my Bad Girls and the website doesn't show complete episodes. What's up w/that?

I know, they only show highlights.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

Maybe search youtube? I believe I saw an episode on there.

What I don't understand about this show is how the producers threw Ripsi out last season for her drunken attack but Tanisha is always bumping....brushing....getting thisclose and swinging her hand in someone's face and actually making light contact. Once she had a hanger or something and was doing the same thing and hitting someone with it. Where I come from that's enough to get you a good old fashioned whoopin'. You see she never got that close to Lyric. She chooses the ones she knows won't "pop off son" (urgh). Man do I wish Ty from last season was in that house. She would have punched her in that fat head of hers a long time ago.

Lyric wasn't anything other than a poser herself. I highly doubt she would have done anything to Tanisha but talk to her in the third person. Lyric left because she was weak, A weak woman who is nothing more than a thief. I hope everyone checked their valuables after she left the house.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wish the girls would stop holding Tanisha back so that we can see exactly what she would do. If she wants to get loose so badly, I say let her! She just might run up against something that she can't handle, or not be so eager to really mix it up with somebody. You know, it's easy for me to let you "hold me back" so that I don't have to show you exactly what I can't do!

Curiosity is killing me!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would LOVE to see a huge cat fight in this house. My guess is that Tanisha is all hot air. I think if anyone really started wailing on her she would back off and start whining.

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;2790256;
    I would LOVE to see a huge cat fight in this house. My guess is that Tanisha is all hot air. I think if anyone really started wailing on her she would back off and start whining.
    Or belly flop
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;2790256;
    My guess is that Tanisha is all hot air. I think if anyone really started wailing on her she would back off and start whining.
    As much as Tanisha is an irritating loud mouth, I would take her over those 3 disgusting skanks. What would possess anyone to piss in the sink, put their bare asses on countertops, and wipe their azzes and vajaja's with the sponge you use to wash dishes, and then act as if that is a normal occurence?

Whoa drama! I hate how rude and childish Tanisha was, not even letting Jenavecia talk. I noticed that for all her tough talk she tends to go for the hair which seems like such a wussy move. Wish jen would have kicked her fat ass! Although the previews seem to be a bit misleading, I have a feeling
    Click to see Spoiler:
    neither
    will go home.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

+ Reply to Thread