+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2767723;
    I liked last season's cast members better. This season just has a bunch of maniacs thrown together & it's utter chaos. Its stupid. I liked last season's cast members - altho they fought a lot, it wasn't every 4 SECONDS. 100% fighting gets boring. Then I wish somebody would ACTUALLY hit somebody.
    OMG...I just watched this week's show and man o man, these girls are beyond BAD. Screaming, yelling, throwing things, yes it is UTTER CHAOS!!! I posted this before and I as well like last season better.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2767723;
    I liked last season's cast members better. This season just has a bunch of maniacs thrown together & it's utter chaos. Its stupid. I liked last season's cast members - altho they fought a lot, it wasn't every 4 SECONDS. 100% fighting gets boring. Then I wish somebody would ACTUALLY hit somebody.
    Exactly !! Last season's group had some goals, even if not too much hope of reaching them. One wanted to be a country star, one wanted to model, the others wanted to have enjoy the LA nightlife...this group wants to cat fight and now they play sickning tricks. I fast forward thru this so quick. Ewwww

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2766427;
    Last night's show was horrific. I can't even believe the way these girls act. Anyone who ate or drank from a container they stuck in their rear could get very very sick not to mention the pink eye that can be spread around from that stuff. Just disgusting. I can't believe the producers didn't step in and stop them from cooking and eating after the party girls did all the things to the food.
    Oh yeah....I am right with you LOL! That was gross...I wonder if they can sue the show??

Remember some seasons back on ? Big Brother...the girl who cleaned the toilet with some guys toothbrush?? The producers stepped in....

I find it hard to think that the producers would let anyone eat that germ infested food....really disgusting. A new all time low.

I like this season, lol.
    I do agree that last season had more likeable girls.

Also, the producers did step in. After it happened they either bought all new food or had the girls just throw away the food they messed up. I think a camera man said something about it.
    A camera man also said that the reason Tenisha was yelling at Cordelia in that one episode was because Cordelia called her the n word.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They set up next weeks episode for Lyric to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2770123;
    I like this season, lol.
    I do agree that last season had more likeable girls.

Also, the producers did step in. After it happened they either bought all new food or had the girls just throw away the food they messed up. I think a camera man said something about it.
    A camera man also said that the reason Tenisha was yelling at Cordelia in that one episode was because Cordelia called her the n word.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They set up next weeks episode for Lyric to leave.
    YIKES!!! I wonder what happens...finished watching the show (tivo) earlier and watching the previews it did indeed said someone goes home....:nono

FORT Fan

Thanks I think you are right, I do remember them throwing out food...they did not make it too clear in the editing. It was gross

If Lyric leaves that won't make a big dent, as she barely seems to be in the house. She had ONE episode where she left the others and went off to try to weasel her way in with some hip hop guy/producer/clothes store owner?? I haven't seen that he called her back or that it went anywhere.

Ok, I just saw this weeks show and all I can say is...those 3 skanks are nasty.

Yes, the Hyenas are annoying & obnoxious, but there are no words to describe the nastiness of the 3 party ho's.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;2770917;
    Ok, I just saw this weeks show and all I can say is...those 3 skanks are nasty.

Yes, the Hyenas are annoying & obnoxious, but there are no words to describe the nastiness of the 3 party ho's.

Those Party Ho's are truly ho's. What nasty bottom feeding Skanks they are. :nono

No self respecting man would ever marry any of those women. Especially after seeing their wonderful behaviour on TV!
    Yup, with donuts!!

What must their families think if they decided to tune into Bad Girls....

I mean come on the peeing into the dude's mouth was just beyond skank...disgusting...

+ Reply to Thread