+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

I actually like the different names. It's 2008 and unless your name is Apple, any name is fairly normal...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Last night's show was horrific. I can't even believe the way these girls act. Anyone who ate or drank from a container they stuck in their rear could get very very sick not to mention the pink eye that can be spread around from that stuff. Just disgusting. I can't believe the producers didn't step in and stop them from cooking and eating after the party girls did all the things to the food.
    Yup, with donuts!!

You know what kills me about this show? Did anyone watch "Starting Over"? Bad Girls is like Starting OVer with no life coaches, doctors, rules or goals. They just trot these girls out to savage themselves for our enjoyment. And, you know what, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! The show is comedy! Priceless train wreck material that I look forward to weekly. But it is really screwed up!

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2764947;
    Tanisha is a common name where I live. I guess where you live there may not be a lot of black people. I know more the 10 Tanisha's
    I was thinking the same thing. I know 3 Tanisha's, a Kenisha, a Venisha, a Donisha, AND 2 Lanisha's. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jmtme;2766979;
    You know what kills me about this show? Did anyone watch "Starting Over"? Bad Girls is like Starting OVer with no life coaches, doctors, rules or goals. They just trot these girls out to savage themselves for our enjoyment. And, you know what, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! The show is comedy! Priceless train wreck material that I look forward to weekly. But it is really screwed up!
    I liked last season's cast members better. This season just has a bunch of maniacs thrown together & it's utter chaos. Its stupid. I liked last season's cast members - altho they fought a lot, it wasn't every 4 SECONDS. 100% fighting gets boring. Then I wish somebody would ACTUALLY hit somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2767723;
    I liked last season's cast members better. This season just has a bunch of maniacs thrown together & it's utter chaos. Its stupid. I liked last season's cast members - altho they fought a lot, it wasn't every 4 SECONDS. 100% fighting gets boring. Then I wish somebody would ACTUALLY hit somebody.
    Beesknees, truer words were never spoken. It gets so crazy and overwrought that I kind of glaze over. But, everytime I come to, I find I'm laughing. I have to be honest, I didn't watch the show last season so I can't compare but I can say this, these girls need major mental help! What happened to all of them to make them so broken? And why does Lyric speak in the 3rd person? That kills me! It's so obnoxious. They need to give these girls less alcohol and more therapy. Right?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ms jaycee;2767682;
    I was thinking the same thing. I know 3 Tanisha's, a Kenisha, a Venisha, a Donisha, AND 2 Lanisha's. lol.

Ah yessss...the attack of the -isha generation of Moms. The -ishas are everywhere!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by jmtme;2768137;
    And why does Lyric speak in the 3rd person? That kills me! It's so obnoxious.
    I've often wondered this myself and it cracks me up when she does it. Maybe Lyric has a split personality. Anyway, she scares me the most out of all the girls. Like a time bomb waiting to explode.

Didn't watch this week's episode but for all the screaming and freaking out Tanisha does (like every 4 seconds) she doesn't seem to ever get up in Lyric's face. Tanisha seeks out weak people (Cordelia) and runs with it.

jmtme

p.s. - if you ever get a chance to watch last season's "Bad Girls" I think you will like it better.

Thanks beesknees!

I have a Tivo bursting with Bad Girls just waiting for me this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2768146;
    Ah yessss...the attack of the -isha generation of Moms. The -ishas are everywhere!
    Almost as bad as the La- & -da generation moms from the 80's. LaShonda, Larissa, Lawanda,etc. I wish moms would stop giving their kids names that will hold them back later in life(read get them discriminated against). Celebrities may give their kids stupid names, but they are rich enough to make sure they get through life ok.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread