+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad Girls

Re: Bad Girls

I have never seen Tanisha clean up after herself. She just instructs the others to clean and never picks up after herself, personally. I don't necessarily think Tanisha is cleaner than the other girls. She is just louder so people do what she says.

FORT Fan

This show has jumped the shark and it is only season 2.....Season 1 was a lot better IMHO. At least last year's girls had some goals, even if they didn't have much of a chance of achieving them, they had some "reason" to be there. This season is just odd.

Tanisha is a huge loudmouth, Naveen is a sour 2nd time around reality show bore, and the blond girl?? I don't even remember her name, I can't imagine why she is there. Is she "bad"?? Or interesting?? She never says or does anything but scurry around like Tanisha's pet!

These girls don't interact much with other people, or do anything interesting when they go out to the clubs etc like last season's girls did. Lyric seems like she is on a totally different show than the rest of them, she is off in her own world. The other 3 "bad girls"?? Boring...seems like they audititioned for a reality show about strippers.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wouldn't it be great if they got the "bad girls" involved in some kind of give-back community service project that might help them turn some things around? They could act crazy for the first half of the season, and try to effect some kind of change during the second half of the season. There's just something wrong with glorifying this kind of stupidity/immaturity.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's a great idea. They could go downtown to Skid Row and help out the homeless people who are there. Many of them (my father used to be one of them) did it to themselves through law breaking and drug use. This could open their eyes to what could happen if they don't stop being the way they are.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Or to the fact that the world really is about more than just them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

this show cracks me up for real haha

the "pop off!" episode is on my space right now because tanisha reminds me of this girl i know who talks just like ehr and is loud and rude and messy and i think cordelia [by the way...WEIRD names on this show:Tanisha, Cordelia, Naveen, Jennavecia, Lyric] is a scared punk you know what...but i like jennavecia, she's funny...still weird names though how did they pick 5 girls out of millions in the country and they have the strangest names

Hanah and Darlen at least have normal names
    What you know about god?!
    What you know about Jesus?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Tanisha is just a big bully that thinks the world owes her b/c she is a black female from Brooklyn. She is no better than anyone in that household. She hasn't picked up one single thing herself. She uses intimidation to get what she wants. They should just all gang up on her at once and watch her wimper. She is a useless piece of crap and I wish they would take her off the show
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2764291;
    This show has jumped the shark and it is only season 2.....Season 1 was a lot better IMHO. At least last year's girls had some goals, even if they didn't have much of a chance of achieving them, they had some "reason" to be there. This season is just odd.

Tanisha is a huge loudmouth, Naveen is a sour 2nd time around reality show bore, and the blond girl?? I don't even remember her name, I can't imagine why she is there. Is she "bad"?? Or interesting?? She never says or does anything but scurry around like Tanisha's pet!

These girls don't interact much with other people, or do anything interesting when they go out to the clubs etc like last season's girls did. Lyric seems like she is on a totally different show than the rest of them, she is off in her own world. The other 3 "bad girls"?? Boring...seems like they audititioned for a reality show about strippers.
    Yeah I don't know at all why Lyric is there. The last episode when she was leaving for Arizona she was all happy she was leaving and making remarks like YES I am out of here. I was thinking no one is forcing you to be there and you can leave at anytime

Wasn't there one girl last year who spent most of her time away from the other girls too?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kevmojackson;2764603;
    this show cracks me up for real haha

the "pop off!" episode is on my space right now because tanisha reminds me of this girl i know who talks just like ehr and is loud and rude and messy and i think cordelia [by the way...WEIRD names on this show:Tanisha, Cordelia, Naveen, Jennavecia, Lyric] is a scared punk you know what...but i like jennavecia, she's funny...still weird names though how did they pick 5 girls out of millions in the country and they have the strangest names

Hanah and Darlen at least have normal names
    Tanisha is a common name where I live. I guess where you live there may not be a lot of black people. I know more the 10 Tanisha's

+ Reply to Thread