+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Split Ends

Re: Split Ends

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;3023321;
    Watch the Dontez Love, Chris Do episode. I think this episode was very heavily edited.
    I don't think it was. I saw it and personally I think there was so much of Dontez full of himself that they didn't get anything good from him.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the woman at Dontez's host salon thought she was really liking him until she experienced him. I think she had a little crush, and he slammed all of that against the rocks! Not that he'd have been interested in her anyway. Dontez is young and immature. I did hate that no one had lunch with him, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3027573;
    I think the woman at Dontez's host salon thought she was really liking him until she experienced him. I think she had a little crush, and he slammed all of that against the rocks! Not that he'd have been interested in her anyway. Dontez is young and immature. I did hate that no one had lunch with him, though.
    I think Dontez is only interested in Dontez, period! I think the Salon owner could have let his employees have lunch however and not threatened all of them with firing. But the salon owners work ethic appears to be work work work....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Dontez gave me a 100% gay vibe...not interested in women LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;3031834;
    Dontez gave me a 100% gay vibe...not interested in women LOL
    Yeah me too, but I am walking wide circles around him.... yeeck! just my personal opinion
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;2999926;
    I live not too far from Wayzata MN, it's a small little suburb about 15 minutes out from Minneapolis/St. Paul. I have never heard of Twiggs...? I'm guessing it's full of crabby old ladies (just like Wayzata). Wish I caught that show! Funny factoid on Wayzata: it was supposed to be the town that Brenda and Brandon were from on Beverly Hills, 90210. Brenda would always mispronounce it on the show.

I've watched a few episodes of this show, and I've noticed that the small town stylists are always SO mean to the new stylist, but that the new person at the city salon always ends up getting along with everyone and is sad to leave. Did anyone see the episode where some poor woman from Philadelphia had to go work at a barber shop/antique store? The pregnant woman that worked at the antique store was such a jerk to her!
    I think small town stylists are afraid that they won't be able to live up to what the big city stylists are doing and it might mean that they would have to go back to school. My sister is a small town beautician and she has been doing the same styles for 20 years.

I thought for sure Rebecca was a guy 'till they bullied her onto that teeny bikini. That poor girl stuck in Rancho Whatthefukah - what a bunch of haggard old bats. The make Jeana from housewives of the OC look like she's rocking that uh, look. Can I please have the magic mirror that makes that owner thing she represents "beauty"???/

And Charise "Is that how you spell California?" reply "Um, aren't you from there?"

I'm watching the 'El Cruz' episode. What does everyone think of him? My stylist use to be in Dallas and says he's worse than portrayed.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

How could he POSSIBLY be any worse.

We demand details please.

I'll bet his high maintenance GF kicked his ass when she saw the footage of him shacking up with the redhead.

Ha, ha!!! I'll get details when I see him. I saw this one a while back and thought the whole 'El Cruz' thing was hilarious and that's when I asked my stylist. His sister is still in the Dallas area so I'm sure people talk about his jerk every time they see him. My guy said that Cruz has the rep of being a little of this and a little of that so I don't know how "real" the girlfriend thing is or how exclusive. Also, he's pretty high maintenance himself and he does do lots of shows. I'll ask some questions when I see him this weekend.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast