+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Split Ends

Re: Split Ends

Wow that wannabe from twiggs needs to really close her trap. First you may not know where Goodyear Arizona is but where in the Blue Heck is Wayzata Mn? It is no hollywood so get over yourself. The staff at Twiggs are just as heinous as their boss. Good announce to the world that you won't hire a fat person so you can be sued.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2987085;
    Wow that wannabe from twiggs needs to really close her trap. First you may not know where Goodyear Arizona is but where in the Blue Heck is Wayzata Mn? It is no hollywood so get over yourself. The staff at Twiggs are just as heinous as their boss. Good announce to the world that you won't hire a fat person so you can be sued.
    Agreed. This wasn't one of the better episodes
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2987085;
    I live not too far from Wayzata MN, it's a small little suburb about 15 minutes out from Minneapolis/St. Paul. I have never heard of Twiggs...? I'm guessing it's full of crabby old ladies (just like Wayzata). Wish I caught that show! Funny factoid on Wayzata: it was supposed to be the town that Brenda and Brandon were from on Beverly Hills, 90210. Brenda would always mispronounce it on the show.

I've watched a few episodes of this show, and I've noticed that the small town stylists are always SO mean to the new stylist, but that the new person at the city salon always ends up getting along with everyone and is sad to leave. Did anyone see the episode where some poor woman from Philadelphia had to go work at a barber shop/antique store? The pregnant woman that worked at the antique store was such a jerk to her!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;2999926;
    I live not too far from Wayzata MN, it's a small little suburb about 15 minutes out from Minneapolis/St. Paul. I have never heard of Twiggs...? I'm guessing it's full of crabby old ladies (just like Wayzata). Wish I caught that show! Funny factoid on Wayzata: it was supposed to be the town that Brenda and Brandon were from on Beverly Hills, 90210. Brenda would always mispronounce it on the show.

I've watched a few episodes of this show, and I've noticed that the small town stylists are always SO mean to the new stylist, but that the new person at the city salon always ends up getting along with everyone and is sad to leave. Did anyone see the episode where some poor woman from Philadelphia had to go work at a barber shop/antique store? The pregnant woman that worked at the antique store was such a jerk to her!
    That horrible woman, who had the honor of being "Miss White Trash" or some title like that?!!! She was horrible, especially when she insisted that the stylist go to Lamaze with her.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3002097;
    That horrible woman, who had the honor of being "Miss White Trash" or some title like that?!!! She was horrible, especially when she insisted that the stylist go to Lamaze with her.
    Yes! That's the one! She really lived up to her white trash title. She was terrible. I was hoping the stylist from PA would tell her off, but she was pretty calm and cool about it all.
    I saw another episode of this show where some salon owner (can't remember his name) from NYC went to some rural area of Texas to work in a run down salon, and he was so nice, fixed a bunch of stuff that was broken, cleaned the place from top to bottom, and the other stylists were SO mean to him! I felt awful for that poor man.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3002116;
    Yes! That's the one! She really lived up to her white trash title. She was terrible. I was hoping the stylist from PA would tell her off, but she was pretty calm and cool about it all.
    I saw another episode of this show where some salon owner (can't remember his name) from NYC went to some rural area of Texas to work in a run down salon, and he was so nice, fixed a bunch of stuff that was broken, cleaned the place from top to bottom, and the other stylists were SO mean to him! I felt awful for that poor man.
    There are so good reviews of this show at RAPUNZEL'S GODDESSES

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3002116;
    That guy was so, so nice to them. They were really bad, made Texans look so mean. But I think they are told to be really rude and ugly to play up the drama. That white trash woman didn't have to try too hard, though.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;3003495;
    There are so good reviews of this show at RAPUNZEL'S GODDESSES
    That was funny to read - I want to see the Twiggs salon episode! I hope I catch a re-run of it. Minnesota is kinda weird (sorry MN peeps, I can say that though because I'm from MN and recently came back) - the 'wealthy' areas are goofy. People try so hard to be wealthy snobs. When I lived in southern California, there was way more wealthy folk than there are here, but people were much friendlier and laid back. Here, workers at higher end stores refuse to help you because they are too good to do that, and I've come across many pseudo-wealthy dinks. Some lady last night, after finding out that my husband went to Harvard, started complaining that Harvard wasn't a good school because there were no good Indian restaurants around the school, and the crepes place near the campus wasn't French enough. LOL.

I have lots of stories like this just from the few months I've been back here.

Needless to say, I'm wondering why we decided to move back (especially because it's mid May and it's STILL cold) but I would love to watch some snarking on some a-hole from the Minneapolis 'burbs.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Watch the Dontez Love, Chris Do episode. I think this episode was very heavily edited.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;3023321;
    Watch the Dontez Love, Chris Do episode. I think this episode was very heavily edited.
    Why do you say this?

It seemed like they only showed Dontez going off and being a rude ass but we never saw what he was lashing out about.

I really enjoyed the footage with Chris and the girls in Cleveland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast