+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Split Ends

I agree. The trashy receptionist is really holding him back. He seems to do great hair that his clients love. That receptionist has to go!!!

FORT Newbie
    then again- she could be one of the reasons they even got on the show- ya know, DrAmA attitude and balls to get on tv looking like that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lampaigio;2188352;
    Robert at Salon Elegant in Davie, FL seems to be a classy guy and very talanted but he "NEEDS TO GET RID OF THE TRASHY TRAILER PARK TRASH RECEPTIONIST" she gives the place a bad name and come on do you really allow your employees to drink while on duty?? And PLEASE give her a raise so she can buy some TEETH!

I know Davie is looked at as a small country city just outside of Fort Lauderdale BUT there is also some big money living there so PLEASE, PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR RECEPTIONIST -- my God man you just let her make an ass of your salon to everyone all over america and beyond!!
    I totally agree! And, she does have teeth. She keeps them in her bra One set on each side. He needs to get someone with class. I think he'd have a lot more clients if she was given the boot. I wouldn't want to go there now, that's for sure. No telling how many people he lost by that show which is a shame because he's a good guy.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Guess it shouldn't have been THAT surprising to see Brandon from the first season of Blow Out making an appearance today, he's always looking for another minute to add to his 15 What was wonderful was seeing him completely out of place in an ethnic salon trying to learn new things, seemed to definitely humble him a tad bit.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2190849;
    Guess it shouldn't have been THAT surprising to see Brandon from the first season of Blow Out making an appearance today, he's always looking for another minute to add to his 15 What was wonderful was seeing him completely out of place in an ethnic salon trying to learn new things, seemed to definitely humble him a tad bit.

it was nice to see Brandon squirming a bit. I think he is so full of himself though that he probably won't be too humble for too long.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Unfortunately you're right gabriel, I'm sure he'll be back to his full of himself self in no time flat once he gets back to NY. At least it'll be a fond memory to think of the look on his face when asked to do something different. Also, the editors/producers or whoever it was that made the decision were cracking me up with them doing the flashbacks of him when first entering the salon bragging about all that he could do every time he'd get stumped. Good times, good times!

FORT Newbie
    I am sure each salon even with the drama and some bitchyness got lots of new clients. everyone likes to go to a place that is "famous".
    yasmin was a cool chick, brandon was a cutie doll. i liked when they made him pray- that was nice of him to participate. i am so impressed with the way ethnic hair is done, such training to get it that way is awesome. i could never do that!

FORT Newbie
    You should all watch the next episode with Peter Ishkans! I'm going to be on it! The day of my Sweet 16 I got my hair done by him because my friend went to Bhava and I was so psyched. So just make sure you watch it!=]

The episode I just watched Rebecca Goodson & Charise Braunwalde - Episode #108 - I htink was one of the better ones. Not too much griping.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie
    yeah i agree - that show was so cute. both salons were hot looking.the dog, omg~ how cute was that. Rebecca was edgy and charise was a bombshell. the girls at tangles seem like a kick to be with, real showy and sexy too.glad there wasnt too much drama. after the TEST on both salons everyone looked like they were having fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast