+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

Re: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128;2698019;
    um why is no one watching this
    this season
    all the episodes are online if you want me to put up links to them
    Cool, I would love some links to new episodes. After the producers moved Endurance to cable I was unable to watch it as that channel was not in my cable package. I would love to catch up on this show as I think it is what reality tv/game show should be and its for kids.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh I would love links also. I haven't watched the new season at all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

should i pm them

or just post them here

don't know if it is breaking the rules

o0o the new season Fiji is here and i must say im going to dislike it cause the way its going......o0o High sierras was good i was rooting for Darci but she was eliminated early...so i like the Blue and im glad they did an endurance first going to temple 3 times and winning...i must say the kids this season were uhhh annoying...i hate the green team and im pissed they won....but Dakota and the boy on the red team were cute...anyway the best season was Hawaiii i love the yellow team Monroe was a trooper and i miss that kid..we need more kids or guys like him on the show
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2698592;
    Oh I would love links also. I haven't watched the new season at all.
    the new season is almost over their were only 6 teams and 2 left already...and i hate the way the game is going and some of the cast are annoying

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128;2698851;
    should i pm them

or just post them here

don't know if it is breaking the rules
    It's OK to post the links. But if you are nervous about it just PM one of the moderators and they'll let you know.

Just to let you know Season 4: Tehachapi was the last season I was able to follow. So links to Season 5: High Sierras is very much appreciated. Might be the only way to watch the show is on my computer.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-30-2007 at 02:34 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

how you guys liking the season?

season 5 its ok i like blue and i already know who won and i must say i dont like that team at all...season 6 is ok as well....the best season was 3 with Monroe

FORT Newbie

just thought you endurance watchers should see this

lilly from season 5 posted this today

Hello Endurance fans! It's Lilly from Endurance 5 Yellow here. This post is very important so please read it. It could change the future of Endurance! (but don't be so intimidated by the long post that you don't read it.. the 2nd half is optional reading! And the 1st half is mandatory!!image)
    First let me break the news… E6 is most likely the last season of Endurance. I know it's sad, a lot of you were really counting on being able to try out again image. But honestly I don't think it would be right to end Endurance on a regular season! So, we need to get 3 Ball Productions to have one unforgettable, extraordinary, and AMAZING final season!
    What would be the best way to end a show? An All-Star season of course! It seems on all other reality shows, in the end they bring back past contestants to battle it out again. Who agrees that it would be awesome if Endurance did that too?
    What we want to do is, we want to get players and fans to send letters to 3 Ball Productions suggesting their ideas for the final season. You can write whatever you want, even if all you say is "You should have a season where you bring old people back. It'd be cool. I'd watch it. Bye." IT COUNTS! And every letter they open, that's one more fan that they know supports the idea and would watch the season.
    Hopefully their mailbox overflows and they get so overwhelmed with support of this idea that they do it.. Cause E6 is supposedly the last season, I think this would be a great way to end it.
    When you send your letter, if you want a particular type of season, suggest it. Here are some examples:
    - Endurance 2nd Chance: with people from all seasons who were eliminated from the right to stay to 6th or maybe 5th place.
    - Endurance all-stars vs. early eliminees: The allstars could be winners, they could be the favorites, people who were dominant but didn't win, or anything.
    - Endurance top 40ers vs. past players: The people who didn't quite make it the first time get a chance at actually playing the game.
    - Endurance players vs. superfans or players partnered up with superfans: This could be interesting, cause the fans think they know exactly how the game works and how to win. ..Maybe they're right, maybe they're not, it'd be fun to watch.
    - Endurance champions vs. champions: This would be exciting! You have 6 teams that have already won, so who will be the ultimate champion?
    - 3 Ball Productions could be the one who decides who to have on the show.
    - They could hold a poll on discoverykids.comas to who would be on the last season. I like this one the best because the fans have all the say in who they want to see on the show again. And this way probably some 2nd chancers will be picked, and some all-stars will be picked.
    There are tons of other possibilities. Think of them and suggest them, they're open to your opinions. Do you want Endurance to be over in a couple months or after the absolutely without-a-doubt greatest, most intense, and most excitement-filled Endurance EVER?
    What about the biggest problem?- The age difference. This is the main reason why people say there can't be a season where past contestants are brought back. The oldest people would be 21. And the youngest would be 14 if Cinnamon got on. We have to come up with a solution:
    How about E6ers have to be paired up with E1 players, E5 with E2, and E3 with E4? It could work. There are other possible solutions too. And besides, who says 15-year-olds can't beat 20-year-olds? I'm pretty sure I could take down Jonna or Sabrina easy haha. Jk. Cinnamon probably could too since she's a black belt! Maybe the young ones would be underestimated then they'd dominate! Whatever would happen, it'd be pretty exciting.
    So, what do say? Write it down and send it in! We need as many letters as possible. EVERY SINGLE ONE COUNTS!
    Here is the address:
    3 Ball Productions
    Attn: JD Roth
    1600 Rosecrans Ave.
    BUILDING 7, 2ND FLOOR
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
    The following is optional but recommended reading cause this post is so long.
    Basically I'm going to tell you what you should want for the next season lol.
    We know some of you will want to see the all-stars again because maybe they're the most entertaining and strongest and you would find the ultimate champion, but if you think about it, there are lots of reasons to have people eliminated early too.
    -The early eliminees didn't get much of an edit, because first of all they were there for a shorter amount of time and they didn't get as much time to be shown in the episodes. Also because the producers want the other people's characters to be built up so viewers feel like they know the person and want them to win/lose.
    - These people didn't get to stay as long! They got less time to make amazing memories! Many of them got unlucky and got stuck with the one challenge they wouldn't be good at, or unfortunately went on a losing streak.
    - You might think "With just those people the show would have no drama!" Let me tell you what: Many of those people weren't there long enough to get involved in what they would have gotten involved in if they were there longer. Let's say E3 Nicole got eliminated when Blue got eliminated, you would have never known what she was really like. Personally I would get bored watching all-stars because you already know these people's personalities and what they will do to win.. and you're watching another whole season of them. Watching a season of people you didn't get to know as well would be a whole lot more entertaining.
    So basically, suggest E:2nd chance cause it'd be cool haha. I know some early eliminees had great strategies up their sleeves that they never had the chance to pull out. Other people's strategies have completely changed. In fact almost all of these people's strategies were never even shown on TV. Everyone on this would have something to prove more than ever.
    Second chance vs. allstars would be awesome too. It would be really interesting to see if the 2nd chancers could prevail or if the allstars would wipe them out.
    More on the age difference- Several people I've talked to said it would be too unfair to incorporate people from all seasons because of the age differences. They think it should just be people from the last 3 seasons… What does everyone think about this? Cause I don't feel like that's fair to people from the first few seasons. It's not their fault they're older! Besides, it could be an interesting social experiment to see what people would do in situations where they need to become friends with people who are way older or way younger than them.
    I really do think we can pull this off. JD has been informed about our idea cause I emailed a 3Ball worker about it, and he printed out my message and gave it to JD. So they're expecting letters sometime soon! Surprise them by how many they get! And surprise them by how much you want them to do it!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY WHO PARTICIPATES image
    From your High Sierras Yellow girl,
    Lilly Brown

new episodes start feb 9th

FORT Newbie

new episodes start saturday

+ Reply to Thread