+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

I can't believe Blue's gone. They're the only team that was nice to anyone, (beesides grey and Yellow, but they were silenced really early...) I'm not watching anymore. It's not worth it to watch two spiteful obnoxious teams battle over a trip they don't deserve in their wildest dreams. I hate how the nice team never wins in Endurance. Is this really what we want our kids to be like? Competitive to the point that they manipulate and pick on people?
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

-The Producers

Wait, Finals is Purple vs Green?

I didn't watch the latest episode, so I'm sad to hear Blue was eliminated. It's just like season 3 when Yellow was eliminated.

So yeah, the final is Green and Purple.

I really hope Purple wins. Even though I don't like them, they do deserve it. Dakota was behind most of the strategic plays. He was the one that thought up of switching Blue and Grey. So here's hoping they win!

Ewwwwww!!!!!

But i guess Pruple should win. lol.

FORT Newbie
    blue team fans chat with taylor and connor

9 EST AT REALITYINSIDERS.COM

BE THERE

Worst. Winners. Ever.

Dang, I was really hoping Purple would get it. I didn't like them at first, but after Blue got eliminated, Purple was my team. They deserved it way more than Green. Green only won 1 challenge, and they were followers of Purple every time. And it sucks even more how Kelsie was about to put their last piece on the position where the gold pyramid was.

By the way, how does that gold pyramid machine work?

FORT Fan
    Best Karma in the history of the world. I don't like green by any measure. However, that's what purple deserves. They worked so hard and manipulated the whole game and drag a "weaker" team along to the finals only for it to blow up in their face at the last minute. Loved it! Loved seeing Dakota cry, I absoultely can't stand him. Glad he got a nice serving of humble pie.

Green was the lesser of two evils, so at least they won. Last year we had our best winner (Erika) and the most worthless winner (Frankie).

FORT Newbie
    endurance reunion tonight

8;30 est realityinsiders.com

FORT Newbie

Re: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

1-how did you find out about endurance?

I found out about Endurance when I was on vacation one year. I was flipping through the channels when I found Endurance 2. I immediatly fell in love with it. I was only 11 at the time, but I knew I had to try out and get on it someday.

2-were you a big fan before you got on?

Yes I was a huge fan! I could recite info about all the seasons like the casts names, the missions, who won what, who got the samahdi, and even what they picked each time at temple!

3-was alex your first choise of partner?

It was close between Dakota and Alex, but since Kelsey wanted Dakota I backed down and settled with Alex. Overall I think he was the best choice for me. He keeps me from being to serious and we have this brotherly sisterly bond =]

4-you talked about switching partners how do you think you would of done with cameron?

I think Cam and I would have done fine, but I'm glad I sticked with Alex. He's a great guy.

5-who do you talk to most now?

Deffinatly Dakota. We talk just about every night. I talk on the phone with Connor, Alex, and Jeff(from endurance 2 he worked on the filming) a few times each month. And I talk with just about everyone via myspace, AIM, and facebook.

6-who do you talk to least now?

Sadly, Kelsey and Taylor. I think that after Green won, they weren't very happy, and I can see certainly why. But its sad; ruining a friendship over a game. And I really wish it wasn't that way.

7-does anyone refuse to talk to you and why?

I don't really think anyone refuses to talk to me, but I think Kelsery and Taylor don't really like to talk to me. Kelsey and I don't because there are some rough edges about Green winning and Taylor won't because we ended up never really getting along. At times, I would try, but she wouldn't, and at other times, she would try, and I wouldn't try then. We never came to means, and its stayed that way.

8-looking back do you have any regrets

Yes I do. I wish I would have been nicer to Yellow and Grey; all four of them were great people and they deserved to stay much longer. Also I regret being a little mean to Taylor. I really wish that we could have worked things out.

9-what do you say to the blue and purple fans who say green did not deserve the win?

Well thats their choice. From the bits and pieces that they saw I would hate that Green Girl, Cealey, too! I would have kicked her in the face or something! But remember, you don't see everything.
    I can see why they think we don't deserve it, we won one mission and we were basically "carried' to final two.
    I hate that, it truely hurts my feelings. In truth, we came in 1st 3 missions. Unwind, Its a drag, and Slingshot. We beat the undefeated team at temple and we went through he drama and fights. I trained my entire summer for the show, but we just got unlucky and didn't do so well in most missions.

10-what are you doing now?

Well I just got back from a flag football game in Jacksonville and we won 26-6! We played amazing! I play both runningback and some QB. I really enjoy the sport and the girls on my team. I still play soccer and I run a ton now. Schools out in 6 weeks and I need to make straight A's so I can exempt all my exams.

11-when you get older would you do another reality show?

Yeah totally! Something like The Amazing Race, Road Rules, or even Survivor would be so tight to be on!

12-if you did the amazing race who from endurance would you do it with and why?

Probably, Dakota. We make a great team when we are navigating and buying tickets at the airport! Alex would be great also. But I think Taylor and I would make the best TV!

13-what do you want to say to all your fans out there?

Thanks for watching, and I hope you enjoyed the show just as much as I enjoyed being on it.

FORT Newbie

Re: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

um why is no one watching this
    this season
    all the episodes are online if you want me to put up links to them

+ Reply to Thread