+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

I don't know about the rest of you, but my favorite team this season is purple. They're the strongest/smartest team out there. I don't hate any of these teams though, they all seem to be pretty nice...compared to seasons past that is (cough) Sabrina (cough).

Ugh, I keep missing the episodes. Dang.

I don't like purple at all. They're dirty, rotten backstabbers. I was so sad when yellow left. They were my favorite team. Now I don't like anyone.
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

-The Producers

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2219330;
    Ugh, I keep missing the episodes. Dang.
    Click on to TV Guide on line and then click on the show they normally show the other times the show will run, it is pretty reliable.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2221447;
    Click on to TV Guide on line and then click on the show they normally show the other times the show will run, it is pretty reliable.
    I have Comcast, so I don't have the TVG Channel. But I do have OnDemand, and I watch the episodes there. But I'm about 2 episodes behind since they're not quick with the episodes. It's alright though.

And yellow left!? Dang, I thought they were gonna prevail through the popular click and win.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2221548;
    I have Comcast, so I don't have the TVG Channel. But I do have OnDemand, and I watch the episodes there. But I'm about 2 episodes behind since they're not quick with the episodes. It's alright though.

And yellow left!? Dang, I thought they were gonna prevail through the popular click and win.
    Comcast charges you for the On Demand?? How much??

Quote Originally Posted by Outlast;2219101;
    I don't know about the rest of you, but my favorite team this season is purple. They're the strongest/smartest team out there.
    Ew, they're repulsive. I can't stand the purple team, especially the guy with the awful hair. I really hope they go soon. I really was hoping that the yellow team would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2221695;
    Comcast charges you for the On Demand?? How much??
    They don't actually. It's free if your subscribed to the channel Endurance is on.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2222217;
    They don't actually. It's free if your subscribed to the channel Endurance is on.
    OK I guess they would for me I only have extended basic. I have to limit how much TV I watch else I would be watching BBC America all day long.

FORT Fan
    Well considering all the winners are pretty much crappy. Basically if you are in the popular clique one of them will win because someone in the underdog alliance has yet to. Red was sort of the underdog but they were in with Green and them. Red was an ok winner but green should have won. That ticked me off how they won that much, avoided temple. Go up there once before the final mission and lose. Ugh!

I hope Blue wins but they'll probably make final 3 and then lose.

+ Reply to Thread