+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

Re: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

ep 13 - all tied up

I cannot believe Connor and Taylor didn't get all fired up with an extra 30 seconds advantage. They were in super slo mo.

Best part of the ep was seeing how upset Kelsey and Cealey were over recieving 1 vote and 0 votes. Regardless of what we saw all the other teams must feel that Green (Alex and Cealey) did not work very hard and or were carried by Purple. Just because you are popular does not mean people like you. Important lesson here.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

some saving endurance news from lilly

I just called Discovery Kids and I got on the line with someone who works for Discovery Kids and Endurance. (I can't believe I didn't get his name!). As soon as I said my name he said "Lilly from the Yellow team!" haha. I thought that was cool. I'll try to remember the conversation as well as I can.
    I asked him about the situation of Endurance, and he said Endurance is NOT canceled.. as of now. It's up in the air, and right now it's just "on hold." He said they want Endurance to continue more than anything, which doesn't make ANY sense. Maybe he said HE wants Endurance to continue more than anything, but I didn't think so.
    I said 3 Ball Productions does too, so .. what's happening here? He said he really doesn't know, he's not in charge of that or something. I can't remember. My brain was flipping at this point.
    I told him that the fans have been writing letters. He said they've gotten a lot, and he said it's nice for Discovery Kids' faculty to hear from the fans and see how important Endurance is to them. He said the letters have been helping. They've also been reading the message boards. I didn't realize at that point if he meant these message boards (!) or the DK blogs. Hopefully both but he said they've seen everyone's reactions. So that's cool, they probably saw YOURS.
    I asked if having the fans call Discovery Kids would help, or if it would just bother the workers there. He recommended just sticking to letters. Letters will be the most helpful, and by calling, people might not get transferred to the right person and stuff. But he didn't seem too adamant about fans not calling, so go ahead if you like 240-662-2000 Ask if you can speak to someone with Discovery Kids. It might take a few transfers to get to the right person.
    And most importantly, SEND LETTERS! If you've sent one already, send another letter that includes your reaction to the news in this post and ask why they can't continue it. It's important to us! Have your friends write letters too! WE CAN DO THIS!

3 Ball Productions
    Attn: JD Roth
    1600 Rosecrans Ave.
    BUILDING 7, 2ND FLOOR
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

I want to watch some of you on Endurance 7! =D

-Lilly E5!

Lilly you totally rock and thanks for posting the good news. I consider Endurance the number one reality tv show and just wish more people, both kids and adults have a chance to watch it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2826308;
    Thanks to jetsrule I was able to watch all the episodes, except the finale on Veoh TV (an internet TV channel). I was very impressed with this cycle. Green Team was terrific. Both partners were physical strong, strategic and able to do puzzles. They communicated well and kept secrets without backstabbing anyone and were able to control almost the entire game. It was sweet to watch. Kudos to producer JD Roth (also does Biggest Loser) and 3 Ball productions. I do think many of the challenges are superior to what I see on Survivor and would love to see this show go on for many runs. It is a superior product of what a reality tv show can be and its for kids. I would luv to see the Green Team on Survivor. Heads up Mark Burnett cast some of these kids on future Survivors, or do a Survivor junior.
    i know you wanted leslie on survivor

but according to her facebook

she is trying out for american idol this season

FORT Newbie

NEW ENDURANCE UPDATE

well it took last year off

and now i just found out there is a 50-50 chance of a new season in 09

so us fans are starting a jericho campaign to get it back

help us by calling dk
    212-548-5220

say you want an endurance season 7

thanks

I have been calling Discovery for weeks trying to get thorught to someone to talk to after tons of trying I finally got thourght to some one I have good news. They said that Endurance is still On Hold. They said that there is 50 50 shot of E7 in 2009. I could happen but it might not. EVERYONE at Discovery wants to have an E7 really badly. They all LOVE endurance and want Endurance to continue. It all dependes on if they can get the money for Endurance. That is why there was no E7 in 08. They said that if they can get the money they will do E7 in 2009. They said that the economy probably wouldn't dictate if there would be a E7 in 09. I looked on Discovery website. It said that they are doing better moneywise than a year ago. Also they said that they where never planning to cancel Endurance and they have no plans to do so in the future. So if they can't do Endurance in 2009. They could do E7 in 2010. So basically never give up hope.

If you want to call to find out stuff
    you need to call the NYC office
    (212) 548 5220

My son would love it if it would continue. He's almost 8 and thinks it it cool that real kids are doing this and it is a competition and not just another TV show.

FORT Newbie

there is a facebook reality show called "life on tour"

people with facebooks get to vote for the cast

3 former endurance players are trying out

SO VOTE FOR ISSAC FROM SEASON 5
    LILLY FROM SEASON 5
    AND
    REBECCA FROM SEASON 6

YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY

THANK YOU

EF Tours | Facebook