FORT Newbie

Re: Endurance: High Sierras 2006 - 2007

only 1 episode left

come back people

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128;2822145;
    only 1 episode left

come back people
    Thanks to jetsrule I was able to watch all the episodes, except the finale on Veoh TV (an internet TV channel). I was very impressed with this cycle. Green Team was terrific. Both partners were physical strong, strategic and able to do puzzles. They communicated well and kept secrets without backstabbing anyone and were able to control almost the entire game. It was sweet to watch. Kudos to producer JD Roth (also does Biggest Loser) and 3 Ball productions. I do think many of the challenges are superior to what I see on Survivor and would love to see this show go on for many runs. It is a superior product of what a reality tv show can be and its for kids. I would luv to see the Green Team on Survivor. Heads up Mark Burnett cast some of these kids on future Survivors, or do a Survivor junior.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

sorry for the wait on the last episode guys

Thanks to jetsrule128 and Online videos: From home videos to premium internet television content | Veoh Video Network I have started watching Enduarance: High Sierras. Beautiful location. Really cool tree houses. I guess there must be outhouses and shower areas that we never see. I also wonder how the kids are feed. The behind the scenes stuff is probably very interesting. Anyway, first impressions, mmmmm........ (after watching 99% of Endurance Fiji and being totally impressed with the maturity of the group) I am amazed at the drama in the first 3 episodes. I don't know if I like all the cliffhangers of the episodes it can be annoying if you had to actually wait an entire week for an episode. Interesting how drama queens and paranoid behaviour can mark you for elimination. (Taylor crying and Ike asking everyone not to give him the samadhi..seriously don't ask people to make promises they don't want to and at the time the situation does not warrant it.. although Taylor was also an idiot for not telling Ike to his face that he was pissing people off).

Automatically saving people from the Rite to Try was interesting. What did surprise me was the actual challenge. It was a balance beam. I expected the girls to ace this. What a surprise. I did have issues with Adrian's excuses of I am the biggest. What has that got to do with walking across a balance beam. I do wonder about Garrett. In what 2 days he managed to piss off both the girls and boys at what age 13, 14. That is some serious anti social behavior. As far as picking teammates, I am glad Dakota/Purple realized that you need to state an opinion as to who you would perfer else you give the power to chose totally to someone else and you probably will not like the decision they made. That is why I found it hilarious that Dakota/Purple came up with the idea to flip the power to switch team mates out of Blues hands. Gee,Taylor did you learn something from that. That was sweet. (for all her drama she did well in 2 challenges winning them with different partners) Still it looks as if the new Blue may be one powerful team. Grey is just dysfunctional and I feel sorry for Darcy as her days are numbered.

Thanks to jetsrule128 for the link to the finale part 2. Owe! I was so disappointed. I really was rooting for the Green Team. They were a great partnership. Smart, strategic and athletic. The strongest team during the entire game and to lose the final challenge to the obviously weakest team in the game. Who only won one of their pieces and had all the other given to them. That so sucks.

FORT Newbie

yeah leslie and will made a facebook group called endurance is bull

Just finished ep 5 High Sierras. I always think it is a copout to give the samadhi to the weakest team cause you don't want the other teams "mad" at you and you don't want to "make enemies". Duh. Then to see the other teams ploting to bring Blue down. Taylor is soooo naive. Stick it to green or red.

Ep 6 & 7. I cannot believe Connor betrayed Darci like that. Revealing her Temple strategy and giving it to Yellow. Now everyone is targeting Yellow. How did that happen. It is winning by popularity and targeting the least like you. I certainly hope that the Yellow, Green and Blue superteam can break Purple's hold on the game. This target anyone but me strategy is lame. You are giving up your own power to make your own destiny to someone else. I did like how Max/Orange stood up to Purple and insisted that Purple keep its promise to them to keep them safe. Interesting how Green and Purple percieved it as 'why are you bothering us' Purple obviously does not feel it has to keep its promise to Orange. See an enemy being made. Interesting how standing up for your rights makes you a potential target.

ep 10 & 11.

Why all the Taylor hate? Ike was mean to her in his goodbye letter and Orange Team/Max was mean to her in their good bye letter. Yes she crys at everything. She is what 14, 15 yrs old lots of hormones cries at everything. The others do not want to deal with it. It can be a problem as far as Taylor being high maintenaince. I do excuse her crying at her age. But crying all the time does single her out, make her a target. I do think Taylor has a thin skin and needs to learn how to deal with all the crap life throws at you in a more suitable way else this reaction she has will hurt her in the future. No one will want to deal with her. Still I do find it rather reddiculous that you have 10 kids on a mountain top with no phones, tv or radio having to socialize with eac other and compete with each other and 4 teams, Purple, Green, Red and Orange were excluding Blue cause they were not in their clique? How junior high/mature is that. Still we are biological creatures and we attack those who we percieve as weak. Taylor is percieved as weak and boy do the other girls target her. Is is fair? no. It is what happens. Still Green girl is being very mean telling Purple girl that she can't associate with Taylor. Purple girl is also very low saying she is only friendly to Taylor because Taylor has 6 pieces. Connor is rigth use the samadhi based on strategy. They need to get Purple out.

+ Reply to Thread