+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

FORT Fogey

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3211995;
    The new season started last night. Judy's daughter and Trisha's sister are trying out. They're also portraying Kelli to be more down to earth, if that's possible
    I'm trilled..truly one of my favorite shows. It's the one my bf most tortures me about.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3211995;
    The new season started last night. Judy's daughter and Trisha's sister are trying out. They're also portraying Kelli to be more down to earth, if that's possible
    I caught the last episode and surprise, surprise, Judy's daughter made it through!!!

Brought back the worst memories of how kids of the coaches were put on the squad no matter how well or bad they performed.

Her daughter certainly wasn't as good as some of the other contestants, but she didn't need to worry. A little unfair if you ask me, she'll know exactly what the judges are looking for with Mom helping her out.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;3215610;
    I caught the last episode and surprise, surprise, Judy's daughter made it through!!!

Brought back the worst memories of how kids of the coaches were put on the squad no matter how well or bad they performed.

Her daughter certainly wasn't as good as some of the other contestants, but she didn't need to worry. A little unfair if you ask me, she'll know exactly what the judges are looking for with Mom helping her out.
    Ya, I figured she would make it. But then it is all about putting together a good working team, not about applying "fairness" to the world. They know what she can do and what she is capable of, that is her advantage and she ought to grab it. I know I would!!!

Use spoiler tags if you're posting information not seen yet, thanks!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

yes, but her daughter is a national champion and really can dance. She might not make it all the way.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

One of my favorite reality shows but I do feel a little guilty for liking it so much.

Did you all catch the bit in the previews for the next show? Where they say that Vets are no longer safe from being booted during training camp? Harsh! I'm not sure I agree with that, I think it should be a perk of being a Vet that once you make it past the auditions, you are safe and I definitely don't agree with (what appears) to be the way they didn't tell them ahead of time that they could get booted.

As far as Judy's daughter goes, I didn't have a problem with it. I think with her the nerves would be 20 fold because of who her mother is and if they cut her a little slack because of it? So be it. They KNOW this girl and what she's capable of and that probably did factor largely into the decision.

I love this show! As always, if you want to be spoiled, the team photo is on the DCC site, but that's all I'll say. I don't have a problem with Cassie trying out even if she's Judy's daughter. Judy stepped out any time they judged Cassie, removing herself from the process. Granted, Kelly knows her, too, but I really think that Cassie is going to have to show them something special to make the team simply BECAUSE they know her and what she's capable of.

Hey, does anyone know what happened to Natalie Woods? I loved her last season and was disappointed to not see her this season.

Click to see Spoiler:

Vets that don't make it through: Carmen Butler, Michelle Mozek, Leah Mullinax, Andrea Rogers, KellyJo Stauffer

Natalie is working with her husband's business and now hosts "Hot on Homes" a real estate show on Sunday mornings in Dallas and Oklahoma City. She did not return for tryouts.

Starr has graduated from both TCU and the DCC and is no longer in Dallas.

Loni Coon (Loni Lindsay), Christina Murphy, Melissa Rycroft and everyone else not listed as cut did not try out for the team this year.

Gina Becchetti moved back to Minnesota because she missed her boyfriend and family and is on the Vikings squad.

4th year vet Megan Fox has been kicked upstairs and now helps choreograph the DCC. She is not on the squad.

Starr can be found here I don't believe that part is a spoiler since it's already common knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;3215610;

yeah, I was upset about that too. I saw girls who were far way better then this girl. Had she been somebody else's daughter she would have been cut and talked about on camera.

Harmony! Thank you so much for the updates! You are a wealth of knowledge

+ Reply to Thread