+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

That's okay Harmony I have no idea what time it is by me! I looked for it all day and never found it. Of course I saw 2 episodes of "I want to be a high school cheerleader again" or whatever it is. Argh!

I liked that they showed us the show group auditions and picking out the swimsuits, I think they're just trying to change it up a little.

FYI-The new episode comes on at 2:30 pm EST today, that might work out better for you Harmony! Still shows again at 8pm too.

I'm in EST and it only comes on at 230pm for me, we don't have two showings today. I have the DVR but it can't be good for ratings that its buried in the middle of a Sat afternoon.

Weird! What do they have on at 8pm for you? Was watching the Dallas game on Sunday and they showed a close up of Julie (can't think of her last name, she's a vet) for a few seconds.

Nope its just on at 230pm on Saturdays for me.

I was watching House Hunters on HGTV and they were in Austin and the DCC were the hostess. It was cute and totally spoilered who made it but it was still great seeing them do their thing before and after each commercial break.

Man, this would have been better as a two- or three-part series, maybe each part 1.5 hours...Just cut out the fluff and show us the rehearsals, doubts, hopes, etc...

As it is, this last week's episode wasted (IMHO) far too much time showing the girls in a tire-pushing contest. Hello, PTB? This is not really the reason we're tuning into this show. We have so little time per episode; let's not waste it on this kind of stuff again, okay?

However, I think this episode did reveal why Meaghan Flaherty got cut. She has trouble remembering the choreography. I suspect this is also part of why her dancing looks so awkward; she is trying to watch the other girls so she can keep up with the right steps at the right time.

Learning disability? Weird little isolated diosyncrasy? Who knows?

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nina Mock gets cut, the cute black girl from Louisiana and I just don't understand why when we have never seen her called into the office and have never seen any reason why she would be cut. I just know that she is not in the final squad photos

I watch it to see behind the scenes stuff like rehearsal and various events the girls attend. I don't care about the fake physical training, I just want to see more of Kitty and the girls training and interacting with their fans.

Click to see Spoiler:
    That stinks, I liked her. I think they are trying to throw us off this season by cutting girls that are not getting called in. Or maybe they are getting called in they're just not showing it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I really liked her too and its not just because we are from the same state but when she said that she wanted to run for office and to remember her name so you'd vote for her.. I was charmed. Plus everything I've seen of her indicates that she's been doing really well so I just don't understand why she is not in the final squad photo and Lonnie... who has been doing horrible.. is.

+ Reply to Thread