+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

FYI-Mini marathon today beginning at 3pm EST. I told you they're always running repeats

I actually like Megan. She reminds me of Julia Roberts for some reason.
    That's what Kelli et al. said last year when she tried out for the team. The judges seemed quite smitten by her Julia-esque looks.

I also think her looks got her through to the final 43 this time around. Unfortunately, she seems to me to be as ungainly a dancer this season as she was last season.

spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks like she's now a member of the Dallas Stars Planet Tan Ice Girls. (Just google it.) Her photo is on their web page--she's quite the looker.

I have to admit I love watching this show. I caught the marathon after last years season. My daughter, whose almost 4 watches the show and she likes to try and imitate the routines they do.She saw some plastic pom poms in the Target dollar stuff and wanted them so bad!
    It would seem to me the girls who are even thinking about trying out would try to get into the best shape possible in the off season. Not saying that any of them are overweight or anything just that conditioning and endurance are probably just as important as dancing ability when it comes to try-outs. It seems like some of them have a hard time running a mile. I'm sure Jay will get them going! Heh, I know I could probably not run it either so what am I talking about!

I enjoy the show and catch it when I can. I made hubby watch it and he liked the deaf girl's routine for the dance coach.

He said "Well, at least some of them have talent. It certainly is no Pussy Cat Dolls." ...

Mcksmom, I was thinking the same thing. Especially the girls who made it to training camp last season and then were cut. They know exactly what's coming up and you'd think they would spend that year working out and training and getting ready so they make the squad this year.

FORT Newbie

Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan doesn't make the team this year! I'm really surprised. If you go to the DCC website you find out who's made the team. I think she's the prettiest one out of them all. She looks like a blonde version of Julia Roberts. Total star appeal, and a natural beauty. Loni, Natalia, Gina, Candace and Christina (the deaf girl) all make the team. I'm really happy that Natalia and Candace make the team. I'm very surprised that Loni makes the team. And I can't believe that Megan got cut.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-06-2007 at 01:38 PM.

FORT Newbie

P.S. If you count the girls in the photo, they have 38 girls this year, not 36.

PEOPLE! You have to quit posting spoilers! Some of us do not want to know who made it yet, thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2601287;
    PEOPLE! You have to quit posting spoilers! Some of us do not want to know who made it yet, thanks!
    Agree

Please. Some of us realize that the squad has been picked, but I enjoy the show very much, and I don't like spoilers.

Thank you for covering up the posted spoilers and saying something.

I hate that they moved the show to a new time slot. Mine comes on in the middle of the freaking afternoon on Saturday now! Yeah, like I'm home at that time! Boooo on them.

Anyways, was it just me or did this latest show seem sort of off? Maybe it was the time slot that tainted it a little for me but it just didn't have the same feel and I missed seeing the returning rookies (the ones who tried out once again) being shown. Didn't know who some of the girls were that they did show and didn't care.

So.... if they don't make the squad are they off the show group?

+ Reply to Thread