+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Anybody see this week's episode? I didn't realize a deaf girl was trying out, hopefully she'll make it through training camp, that would be cool. I can't believe she actually made Kitty cry!

FORT Newbie

If you all look on the cowboys website, then click on the link for the cheerleaders. the site for cheerleaders has a link to see who made the squad for 07.

Thankfully Megan Flaherty did NOT make it!

THe deaf girl did, Candice Cook, Brooke Sorenson, Natalie Woods, Meredith Oden, Melissa Rycroft and that girl from last year, Deryn.

FORT Regular

Hello All.
    Random tidbit: My old tennis coach was Kelli Finglass's brother. She's been out to the club a couple of times.
    So I knew about the series before it was announced

Uh Anglarry04, that's why I put it in spoiler tags because some of the people reading this thread don't want to know who has already made it.

That's cool.. the brush with the show.

I thought the deaf girl trying out was great and she's actually quiet good.

OK, I'm bummed now. I actually like Megan. She reminds me of Julia Roberts for some reason. I missed last week' s epi, so I have to make up tonight. I'm pretty sure they show a repeat of the previous week later in the night.

Yeah they run repeats all the time, there was actually a mini marathon last night. I love the deaf girl, they haven't said anything bad about her yet so hopefully she makes it. I'm sure Loni, Gina and the other one they talked to last night will probably be cut, that's usually who they focus on.

Karna68.....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Loni, Gina, Abigail Klien, Erica Jenkins and almost all the girls they kept showing made the 2007 squad according to the photo on the DCC site

List of rookies if you all are interested....

Sarah Clay, Gina Becchetti, Kelly Jo Stauffacher, Natalie Woods, Dara McFarlane, Candice Carr, Tia Williams, Ryan Ray, Kristen Gauthie, Meredith Oden, Sarah Shelton, Christina Murphy, Megan Sharp, Ally Traylor, Erica Jenkins, Abigail Klein, Loni Lindsey

Does anybody know the deaf girls name? Just trying to see if she made it but I don't remember her name. And the show is switching to Saturdays? I wonder why.

Actually Deryn is not a rookie this year, she's a 2nd year vet and I just love her. She was my favorite last year.

Ahh! I didn't want to know that! lol! I know you spoilered it but oh well, I like Deryn too, I'm glad she's back. Christina Murphy is the deaf girl.

Did everyone catch Kelli say that veterans as well as rookies can be cut from training camp? Interesting. I bet veterans have a lot better chance of making it though since they already know the drill.

Did she? I didn't catch that! That's new. I don't like that at all. I think being a vet should have some sort of perk. I understand making them go through try outs again (the final one) but once they make it through that? They should just become mentors for the rookies and use the camp to get into really good shape again.

Yes she did, I was surprised. I think they're in though unless they just totally screw up.

+ Reply to Thread