+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

They showed a sneak peak of the new season last night and it was great. I love this show. Did only one new girl make the squad? There are a few girls who were cut last year who have made it to the training camp again.

No, there are several rookies, but one girl in particular they focused on last year that was cut from training camp made it to the final squad this year.

I don't see this show scheduled for Sept 14th in my TV viewing assistance document (guide). Anyone else here from Canada that knows why not?

Thanx.

The premiere was last night, anybody catch it? I like the girl who's Mom was a DCC, I hope she makes it. I also thought it was cool to see pictures of Kelli and Judy's days as DCC's.

I caught the premiere when they showed it as a sneak peak 2 weeks ago. I was rooting for her too, loved that her costume were homemade by her mother and just loved the whole story. Was rooting for the adopted daughter who went to the auditions with her dad and had to giggle at the older couple who were touring the country in their RV (good for her! Has a PhD and is now just doing what she always wanted to do). It was a great show.

Those are the same ladies that I'm rooting for Harmony....the daughter of the former DCC and the adopted daughter. Also, there's a redhead that's a daddy's girl and was shown playing football with her Dad that I have high hopes for. This series is so much fun to me

I'm with y'all on the favorites. Yeah, I watch this too. It's too cheesy not to.

Oh I forgot about the girl throwing the football! Yep, she's one of my favorites too as is the black girl from the South who wants to be a politician? She was just so cute and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2575055;
    This series is so much fun to me
    Isn't it though? It's really well produced. I just wish they would go beyond training camp.

Nothing else was on (LOL) so I watched the marathon of Season 1 on CMT yesterday and was curious to see which girls from that season are on the squad in 2007 and which candidates made the team (go to the official site if you want to be spoilered with the photo or read below... lol)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I loved the Japanese girl but she's not in the photo! So either she didn't return or she didn't survive the auditions. Melissa, Deryn, Brooke, Starr (was she a vet or a candidate?), Kandy, Leah, are there again from Season 1. Also, Natalie Woods, Candace, and Ally Traylor make the squad this year.

Out of the new candidates.... everybody's early favorite Meredith Oden makes it and I believe Erica Jenkins is the tomboy redhead who was throwing the football with her dad. The adopted girl (can't recall her name) and the girl from Louisiana (Nina?) apparently don't make it.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 09-19-2007 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread