+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Yes, it was not on- never heard why but it will be back on this Friday....

I knew when Chelsie started running her mouth her fate was sealed. I truly hate how they call these girls big or thick. I understand where they are coming from about the uniform being unforgiving, but they even said that Vivian (?) didn't have any fat on her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can never remember to watch this stupid show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved Chelsea and admired her drive to make the team last season but thought she was a bit of a smart a$$ in this latest episode. (Could be the editing!) Is she overweight? Heck no. Is her dancing style "clunky"? I have no idea. By the sixth week, they all look decent to me. However, she should already understand the DCC organization and what they expect from their cheerleaders both in appearance and attitude...especially from their veterans. It was her attitude that got her ousted from the team not necessarily her weight or her dancing.

That said, I think Chelsea was on the bubble this year anyway and it didn't take much for them to cut her.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She's back. Courtney, I think, is her name. Looked like she made the team with no problems.

That is not, I don't think, the Courtney they were talking about who left. She has super curly hair.

I do know that the girl with the curly kinks was named Courtney. Only saw her early in this season, and haven't really seen her since. I have no idea about her having left the team, but she seems to have become 'invisible'. I didn't see the most recent episode of the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did I miss the final one of the season? There are no more showing up as upcoming shows, and there hasn't been one for a couple of weeks. Usually they show the final team.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Did I miss the final one of the season? There are no more showing up as upcoming shows, and there hasn't been one for a couple of weeks. Usually they show the final team.
    Not sure if it was the finale of the season but an episode was shown this past Friday night. The team was chosen, team picture was taken, they made themselves comfortable in their new locker room, they were shown preparing and performing for the first pre season game. I think it was the last show for this season.

This show isn't big on encores. Boo! Hiss!
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Not sure if it was the finale of the season but an episode was shown this past Friday night. The team was chosen, team picture was taken, they made themselves comfortable in their new locker room, they were shown preparing and performing for the first pre season game. I think it was the last show for this season.
    Thanks. I never saw that one. My DVR didn't record it for some reason and I didn't see any upcoming shows.

+ Reply to Thread