+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I have heard rumors for years that these girls take some sort of speed addural, ritilan etc to keep their energy levels up and it is a well know fact among the girls because the girl that came in late was weird first of all cops usually won't follow you to your house to get your id if you don't have it you get a ticket for not having it and then the way she rambled it was like she was crashing off some kind of speed
    Maybe what we saw was the result of her being late. She was crashing down because she didn't get the drug in time. That why she was supposed to get there early. It would explain why those girls were saying she'd never be late if something hadn't happened.

I probably shouldn't joke about something like that. She looked to me like she was on something.

Honestly, usually when someone lies, there is some shread of truth there. I wonder if she suffers from panic attacks and perhaps had one in the car, pulled over and an officer stops and sees her condition, talks her down and then follows her home to make sure she got home okay. Once home she took her anti-anxiety meds that made her appear messed up. Maybe they are too strong or she's taking too many. That's why her mom drove her. She was too messed up from the meds. Just one possibility. She did say she had had a doctor appointment earlier that day.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    That was one crazy story that late girl had. It seemed out of character though since so many of them seemed concerned and had been calling her mother, etc. If it were normal I don't think there would have been the level of concern. Still, it was such an odd story that wasn't believable. The part I did believe that Kelly didn't believe was that she didn't get a paper warning, just verbal. I don't think a verbal warning is all that unusual, but I don't live in Texas and don't know what their rules are. But, what didn't make sense was how long it took. It did appear she was on something.
    Varies per job, but I will say though that even verbals are noted usually in some form of paperwork because if it becomes a habit it's reason for dismissal.

Of course Texas is a right to work state, meaning she could be fired for even looking at someone cross-eyed (it's a stupid reason here yes, but it would be legal sadly.)

Yeah! Finally got caught up!! (They started this season with the ones that made training camp, right?)

Kelli has control issues, but I can see how since she was a part of this in the 80's (?), she would want the brand she lives for to keep a certain reputation. She's getting thicker in the middle, but that's normal with age. It just kills me when she tells a girl that has a figure I would kill for that she's too thick. UGH.

Judy, I like her but something is really wrong with her face this season. Did she have a nose job or lift or something? I was glad to see her daughter get the team leader position, because can you imagine how that girl has been trained all her life for the Cowboys franchise?? I think she deserves it.

I'm rooting for every one of the candidates ... I hate when it's time to cut. I think Ika didn't get the hint that Facebook is fair game to be judged on. I'm a teacher and we have to be aware that the public and our bosses and our kids/parents will check everything out.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree that Ika didn't understand about Facebook. She kept saying she wasn't still like that, but if she's not why was that stuff on her facebook? I understood the reluctance to trust she'd make the right decisions, since clearly she wasn't.

What is up with Kelly's clothes? She's not stick thin, but neither would I say she's obese. She wears some very unflattering clothes though, especially for someone complaining about how the cheerleaders look.
    Debb70 likes this.

I was sad to see Taylor go, but she truly wasn't able to keep up with the others. I'm rooting for the rest of them to stay, but I think the previews show that at least 2 more go. I hate when they're cut just before the game.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

did you read how they SHUSHED the girl who got hit by the player...a 4 yr veteran gets run over by a running back and Kelly makes her shut up about it because of the IMAGE....please ....if you saw the last episode Kelly made a hard sell about how the image got so tarnished because of a halloween costume a girl wore and it was posted on twitter or facebook and how they got all kinds of calls about how they were racist...I just have a hard time believing anything Kelly says anymore...

and yes I am sorry Taylor didn't make it but from what I have seen most of the girls that they are focused on during making the team don't make it this season

I still stand by that Kelly wants the girls to worship her and lick her boots and kiss her behind ....and she does not like anyone having an opinion..thats my biggest pet peeve with her...one side of her mouth says we want to show young ladies..independent young ladies..strong young ladies...but out the other side she wants them to keep their mouths shut and behave like good little doggies in a side show and not have an opinion about anything
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I was sad to see Taylor go, but she truly wasn't able to keep up with the others. I'm rooting for the rest of them to stay, but I think the previews show that at least 2 more go. I hate when they're cut just before the game.
    I hate when they get cut so close to the season too. They work so hard. They should know before that whether or not they want to keep them or not.

ButterflyFaery, I didn't see anything about the girl who got hit. Is this recent news, or did I miss something on the show?

eta: I agree about Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I hate when they get cut so close to the season too. They work so hard. They should know before that whether or not they want to keep them or not.

ButterflyFaery, I didn't see anything about the girl who got hit. Is this recent news, or did I miss something on the show?

eta: I agree about Kelly.
    its not there today but for the last 2-3 days its been on yahoo news the clip showing the running back getting tackled and he ran into her and basically tackled her and she made a funny comment about it on twitter saying she was okay and something else...and they shushed her...if you do a search for latest stories on the DCC you will probably find the clip and the article

I think Kelly does more to make them look bad and brings more of the things the girl to public attention than the girls themselves do
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

+ Reply to Thread