+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

FORT Fogey

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Season 6 Premieres October 20...(I am pretty sure.)
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    Season 6 Premieres October 20...(I am pretty sure.)
    Thanks for the info. Isn't it on CMT. It's one of those shows that I just seem to miss a lot. I have a DVR now, so I'm going to set it to record.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Isn't it on CMT. It's one of those shows that I just seem to miss a lot. I have a DVR now, so I'm going to set it to record.
    This seems to be the time slot.
    Thursday, October 20
    10:00 PM ET/PT on CMT

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    This seems to be the time slot.
    Thursday, October 20
    10:00 PM ET/PT on CMT
    Great. Thanks.

Anybody watching this? I have been. One thing I wanted to comment on from last week was how hypocritical it was of them to complain to those girls about having risque pictures online because 'it's bad for the brand', yet turning around and not only discussing them, but showing them. How is that not bad for the brand too?

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Anybody watching this? I have been. One thing I wanted to comment on from last week was how hypocritical it was of them to complain to those girls about having risque pictures online because 'it's bad for the brand', yet turning around and not only discussing them, but showing them. How is that not bad for the brand too?
    because the Queen did it and said it (Kelly) I can't stand her i see no humanity in her at all and no feelings for anyone..a lot of the other nfl cheerleaders have women in their 30's and 40's but thats not good enough for Kelly I dont' care how you look or how good of shape you are in if you are over a certain age you can forget it with them...at least this season they aren't showing the girls having to have their weight and BMI put on tv for everyone in the world to know....the only other thing that really bothers me is her harping on a girl who is probably no more than a size 2 or 4 and all she wants to talk about are her cankles and her flab..to me what does more harm to the brand than anything are all the under the breath comments that they make sure the tv audience hears are the nasty comments Kelly makes to Judy about girls and she has made plenty doesn't that look bad for the brand if that is your cheerleading coordinator to be heard talking that way...and IMO I think Kelly enjoys the worship she gets from these girls yes mamm no mamm I think they would lay down and lick her boots if she wanted them too..its almost like a A$$ kissing contest and I have also noticed that when kelly has a favorite she gets a lot more chances than ones that she doesn't like as much
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I thought the whole thing of them complaining about the photos that they thought were too revealing was hysterical. REally? The outfits the girls wear as their official uniform are quite revealing too!!!!!! How crazy is that? LOL
    I understand they think their brand is all that, but IMO they are living in a dream world. Some of the moves their girls do really remind me of stripper moves. I realize they have many fans, but their dancing is what it is. It's their choice, so I think they should own up to it.

Please tell what you think about the girl who showed up late with that wild story about being stopped by the police. I bet you she was drug tested the next day! I wonder if that was the first time they had trouble with her. She was acting so odd, that I would suspect that someone had attacked her. Something odd happened. I hope they follow up with that storyline.

One thing that I find as odd is that they will call out one girl and say that she looks heavy in the middle or needs to slim down a little and she looks VERY small and no bigger than all the rest of the girls. How is this possible?

I agree about the head lady. I think it's true that absolute power corrupsts.
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-16-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Rats. I didn't have it dvr'd but have it fixed now. I'll be caught up by this weekend, thank God for reruns.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

That was one crazy story that late girl had. It seemed out of character though since so many of them seemed concerned and had been calling her mother, etc. If it were normal I don't think there would have been the level of concern. Still, it was such an odd story that wasn't believable. The part I did believe that Kelly didn't believe was that she didn't get a paper warning, just verbal. I don't think a verbal warning is all that unusual, but I don't live in Texas and don't know what their rules are. But, what didn't make sense was how long it took. It did appear she was on something.

It is hysterical when they complain about revealing pictures when their costumes are what they are. I guess if it's a DCC costume that's revealing it's OK?

I don't know what's up with the complaints about some of the 'soft' bodies. Sometimes once they point it out I can see what they are talking about but still don't often agree.

Kelly and Judy's catty remarks aren't helping the brand. It's the sixth season, so it's not like they don't know those remarks will be shown. I always wonder how those girls feel after seeing the comments those two make. Doesn't it seem it would have to affect their respect of them?
    Debb70 likes this.

I have heard rumors for years that these girls take some sort of speed addural, ritilan etc to keep their energy levels up and it is a well know fact among the girls because the girl that came in late was weird first of all cops usually won't follow you to your house to get your id if you don't have it you get a ticket for not having it and then the way she rambled it was like she was crashing off some kind of speed
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread