+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

I thought it was funny when Megan left ... Kelly just had this expression on her face and said "I was just lectured." I think it's about time you got some feedback from those you let go. I know it's her job to make the team the best ever, but a little constructive criticism can go a long way if someone is mature enough to take it. Reading between Megan's hurt were a few gems of wisdom.

I like Brooke too, and was sad to see that this was her last season. I wonder what would happen if - one year - the only ones to try out were those who have never had a cheer or dance class. I'd love to see Judy and Kelly deal with that.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4134249;
    Thankfully I have this on season pass on my DVR or I would have missed it. It was pretty good. I did find Megan's rant amusing. She had a point, but I think they really liked her and wanted her to succeed, but she just wasn't ever quite good enough. Why she herself came back that many times is the mystery. I can see coming back a second year, after doing what the suggested, but a 3rd time just seems like your asking for it to happen. Of course by the 3rd time they should have known she'd never measure up either.

I liked that they showed some of the extra stuff this season, that we don't normally get a glimpse of.

Please describe the rant. For some reason I miss this show. I just can't seem to remember to look for it. I do find it amusing.

Can someone please tell me how being a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader is supposed to help you in life. Where do you go after doing that? I'm sure it has its perks. I just don't see where it's any different from being a lady professional dancer who dances in little clothing. I have nothing against them as it seems like good exercise, but why is it held in such high esteem? Just curious.

^ The people I knew from Dallas when I lived in Texas said the girls are like Texas Royalty- maybe second only to being a Miss Texas! You have to understand the more traditional culture in Texas- football heroes, beauty queens and cheerleaders are pretty much put on a pedestal by the average Texan....I think the DCC girls have many, many opportunities to meet 'the right people' and make the sort of social and career connections that can make a big difference for them in years to come, whatever their long term interests may be...!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4137404;
    Please describe the rant. For some reason I miss this show. I just can't seem to remember to look for it. I do find it amusing.
    I don't remember it verbatim but the gist is she was pretty disappointed with them for letting her get so far in the training and then cutting her again so close to the actual time they started the games. She said she had done everything they asked her to - including dance lessons. IIRC she was the one that asked them to just let her do one game.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4137634;
    I don't remember it verbatim but the gist is she was pretty disappointed with them for letting her get so far in the training and then cutting her again so close to the actual time they started the games. She said she had done everything they asked her to - including dance lessons. IIRC she was the one that asked them to just let her do one game.
    Okay, thanks. Perhaps I'll catch a rerun.

Are they not doing a show this season? I've been waiting for this ... ?

^ I asked Kelsi Reich on Twitter and she said they are definitely doing the show again for this season but evidently the lock-out has slowed down filming...

Thank you Trumpster! I really like Kelli and Judy and how they work well with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Thank you Trumpster! I really like Kelli and Judy and how they work well with each other.
    Judy I can deal with I see a real person there...someone with some emotions and feelings and she really seems to care

Kelli needs to get over her I am sooooo high and mighty and better than thou self..I see nothing in her...IMO only she has an ugly heart

last season when Meagen F made the training camp again..I really fell like it was tv purposes ONLY and they had no intention of letting her on the squad...guess I have watched too much reality tv..they have to have their drama

but when Meagen went off on Kelli she wasn't mean she stated what she had to say was articulate about it and said what she felt and Kelli with her nose turned up in the air said you don't preach at me or something to that manner and it was like...Megan is a real person she has real feelings and you act like you are god himself and you just pass judgements with no feelings at all

my only other point and it sort of ties in with the Megan thing...Kelli and Judy both are guilty of this...I think they pick their favorites and they are willing to give them more chances than they are with other girls
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The funny thing about this show, so totally unlike almost any others, is you can see and follow the 'winners' for the rest of the season, so I wonder if that impacts their decisions? I mean if someone gets tossed off of The Apprentice they will never be heard from again, anyway!!

+ Reply to Thread