+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

addison h.

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team-CMT

thanks guys! I wonder why no premiere date has been announced (or has it and I missed it? I hope so!)

oh - and the spoiler post about 2 up from this? I don't think the "white" type worked - I just zoomed past it though - if there is going to be a show I don't want to know who makes it ahead of time! (and yet when I watch the bachelor I want to know who the F2 are before the season even airs )

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3653403;
    thanks guys! I wonder why no premiere date has been announced (or has it and I missed it? I hope so!)

oh - and the spoiler post about 2 up from this? I don't think the "white" type worked - I just zoomed past it though - if there is going to be a show I don't want to know who makes it ahead of time! (and yet when I watch the bachelor I want to know who the F2 are before the season even airs )
    I posted it and it works. It's the spoiler tags this forum uses. To view the text, just highlight it with your mouse and turn it black. Long as you don't put your mouse on it, you shouldn't be able to see a thing.

I'm looking forward to it, I consider this show one of my guilty pleasures and to me the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    number of rookies vs. vets seems skewed! Have there ever been that many rookies before?

I don't think it's supposed to air till the fall. I love spoilers lol, my tv viewing time is VERY limited so sometimes I use spoilers to see if I even want to watch the show

Spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe a lot of vets decided not to come back, or the rookies were just really good this year

Spoiler-related:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Typically there are about 24-25 vets that come back, as the squad is usually 36. Joannah is coming back for a second go-around-she was cut fairly close to the end-but other than her and Sunni (who I think made semis last time out) there aren't any rookies that I can tell who were in training camp last year. Sarah Clay is going with her hubby over to Africa/the Middle East. Erika Jenkins (redhead) is also done. Deryn is done, as are Dara, Jennifer, Jordyn, Julie, Kandi, Lauren, Makenzi, Ryan, and Stefani. For people like Jordyn, who were constantly on the bubble, I think they may have been cuts, while people like Deryn, Julie, and Makenzi all moved on from the DCC. We shall see when it premieres. Typically there are a few vets that don't make it onto training camp...and because of the popularity of the show, there are now more people trying out who are more talented.
    Last edited by Trista; 08-14-2009 at 03:28 AM.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I just saw on CMT the premiere is October 10th.

Finally! I wondered just when it would premiere.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Well another season has come and gone since the last post on this thread It was pretty good. Megan Flaherty tried out AGAIN and made it to training camp AGAIN and was cut AGAIN! I'm beginning to wonder if the producers want her on there just for drama. She really let Kelli and Judy have it too when she was cut which I feel was warranted. They kept getting her hopes up only to cut her, really close to the end too.

My favorite Brooke Sorenson said it's her last season All the vets who came back made it which they said is a first.

OH MAN! I wish I had known this was on, I would have watched it.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Brooke is my favorite too. This is a great show. These girls are so hot they should be outlawed.

Thankfully I have this on season pass on my DVR or I would have missed it. It was pretty good. I did find Megan's rant amusing. She had a point, but I think they really liked her and wanted her to succeed, but she just wasn't ever quite good enough. Why she herself came back that many times is the mystery. I can see coming back a second year, after doing what the suggested, but a 3rd time just seems like your asking for it to happen. Of course by the 3rd time they should have known she'd never measure up either.

I liked that they showed some of the extra stuff this season, that we don't normally get a glimpse of.

+ Reply to Thread