+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Wife Swap - Season 3

Re: Wife Swap - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2872756;
    No one else watching?

It always amazes me how surprised these families are when they're expected to live by new rules. And they always react like it's the end of the world, not like it's just a few days of trying something new.

Uptight mom - if she's that rigid about things why did she bother to do the show? She refused to live in the trailer, she refused to listen to anyone but herself (loved when her hubby told her to hush & listen!). It's not surprising her daughters were just as snooty. Her husband's insistance that they have fun turned out to be a quick trip to the ice cream parlor. Wow they live on the edge.

I liked carnival family. They did need more structure, especially when it comes to diet. Even though carnival food is fun it's not meant to be for three meals a day every day. And the kids did need more focus on school but other than that I agree with their philosophy - kids need to be kids. There's plenty of time for stressing about life once you're an adult.
    I watched this one and all I could keep thinking was stuck up stuck up stuck up about uptight mom & family and I just about died laughing when the fun was that trip to the ice cream parlor and dad was wearing a tie to boot! OH JOY - WHAT FUN!

Carny kids need a better diet and a bit more of a regular life.

Didn't anyone watch the Karaoke family/martial arts family? I could not stand the martial arts mom, yeck! Something about her.

maybe that she was more concerned about the bird than the stepson? (and her husband was too!) That she thought that having your kid sit in an office was spending quality time? Or that they were leaving that child home alone for several hours every day?

FORT Regular

The martial arts mom irked the heck out of me! And her husband has got to be one of the ugliest men I have seen.

Anyone else watching the "Vacation Swap" they are doing tonight? Looks pretty interesting, as I love anything travel related, usually... I'd love to watch another family endure one of my hardcore rockhounding/fishing/outdoors vacations...

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;3023319;
    Anyone else watching the "Vacation Swap" they are doing tonight? Looks pretty interesting, as I love anything travel related, usually... I'd love to watch another family endure one of my hardcore rockhounding/fishing/outdoors vacations...
    I saw parts of it and frankly it seemed a bit boring to me.

The wife swap of yesterday May 28, the usual makes me think I'll not miss much if I dont watch this anymore.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There was a man named R.D. Pyke on this show; R.D. ran a funeral home in IN and worked too much. I've read where he's now wearing an orange jump suit and that there have been unidentified, decomposing bodies found in his funeral home! I think he and his son, whom I don't think was on this show, have been arrested. Good grief!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789