+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wife Swap - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2083287;
    Thought it was cute the way the goth daughter wanted to go 'mainstream' and wear mall clothes and have blond hair etc. Kind of like - Marilyn wasn't it? - in the Addams family.
    That was The Munsters, Brandy.
    I don't normally watch this show, my normal Mondays are Prison Break, and football.
    I did enjoy the 12/4 show though. I thought Mrs. Texas Latina beauty queen was the best parent out of this, although she let her husband and kids run too rampant prior to the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2168491;
    That was The Munsters, Brandy.
    I don't normally watch this show, my normal Mondays are Prison Break, and football.
    I did enjoy the 12/4 show though. I thought Mrs. Texas Latina beauty queen was the best parent out of this, although she let her husband and kids run too rampant prior to the switch.
    Totally agree, I think this had to be one of the better swaps. I only thought the "strict" family went a little overboard when it came to punishment and having to sleep on the floor, otherwise I see nothing wrong with kids doing chores, not sure if I agreed with the bathroom key sign out thing either, but I believe that went away afterwards.

FORT Fanatic
    I liked this week's (12/4) episode. The laid back mom cried WAY too much for my liking and she was insistent upon raising momma's boys (sorry, there's caring for your family and there's crippling your family - she was the latter) which is never a good thing (I live next to one and it's not pretty).

The military family had some great ideas but went a bit too far with the bed issue. Knowing how boys are in the bathroom I see why they locked the door, it ensured they took responsibility for how they left the room. The other family obviously had a similar situation but chose to solve theirs by removing the toilet seat.

FORT Fogey
    I enjoy this show so much more than Trading Spouses. The Atheist/Christian swap was much better than the real uncomfortable TS episodes. Having 2 weeks, living one week in someone elses shoes then turning things around I think really gives families more chance to really experience and learn rather than just waiting it out for $50k.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;2199732;
    I enjoy this show so much more than Trading Spouses. The Atheist/Christian swap was much better than the real uncomfortable TS episodes. Having 2 weeks, living one week in someone elses shoes then turning things around I think really gives families more chance to really experience and learn rather than just waiting it out for $50k.
    I normally don't watch this show but I did catch the episode last night of the Christian/Atheist. WOW!!! That had the potential of being an absolute disaster but I like how both Jinxi and Big Momma learned from their experiences and were willing to acknowledge good about the others. The men even learned something !!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    I normally don't post in this forum since I rarely watch this show anymore, but I did catch tonight's episode. I am curious where in Ohio the Johnson family was from. When they reunited they were in Toledo. I was excited when seeing all the landmarks of Toledo! Toledo must have been the halfway point. I just had to share because I thought it was cool to see my hometown!

Wife Swap 2/19/07

Where do they find these people and more importantly, where do these people find each other!?!?!?

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone watch last night about the family that only eats raw meat? I can't believe that there is anyone in the world that chose to do this.

I watched. I agree that eating raw meat is not appealing, but there are people who do this. Your body gets used to the bacterias and uses them to its advantage. But ick. I couldn't handle that at all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan
    Eating raw chicken does not appeal to me at all. When younger, we sometimes ate raw hamburger meat though. Wouldn't do that any more, with the risk of e-coli, etc.

I was a little surprised that the "city woman" didn't try to introduce the kids to some people their age, since they were out in the middle of nowhere, and didn't seem to have any friends.

My Replay TV cut off at the very end. I saw the woman tell the difference between the standard egg and the organic egg. What happened after that? Did the husband agree to eat the raw egg? Thanks to anyone who can help...

+ Reply to Thread