+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Fights

Best Fights

1. Road Rules Islands "Call me a B----h again, call me a B---c_ again. I'll call you a b----- as many times as I want..." fight

2. Road Rules Europe Antoine and Belleu

3. Courtland and Joe " That makes me not want to talk to you cause now you're not listening to anything I say..."

4. Real World return to New York "I don't have to..."

5.. Real World New York black guy and southern belle arguing out on street

6. U8TV Trey and French Girl "Would I now... be out that F----g window?"

7. U8TV Trey and Dave over Jennifer Hedger and Eddie McGee (from Big Brother I)

8. Shipwrecked (any of Sal's hourly fights with everyone and 10 minute later apology) " Peoples... I yam no happy, no, no, no I tell you whya, becausea
    Last edited by lostfann; 02-28-2003 at 08:30 PM.

1. Abe & Gladys from Road Rules Islands: the "Psycho b---- is going to get me....call me a b----- again....I'll call you a b---- as many times as I like..." fight

2. Antoine & Bellou from Road Rules Europe: the "you're going into the waader..." fight

3. Trey & Sandy from U8TV the Lofters and Trey & Valerie and Trey and Dave

4. Puck & Mohemmed & Pam & Judd & everyone else including the audiance at the Real World Reunion

5. Ayanna & Veronica (with an honourable mention to Pua) from Road Rules Semester at Sea the "B----- is too good a word for you... plagerizing fight.

6. Julie & Kevin from Real World New York which may have been the first reality show fight the "Black people can't be racists ..." arguement

7. Hardy & Shannon from BB2 Toothbrush/toilet Need I say more?

8. Kevin & Nicole from Real World Back to New York the "Take your finger out of my face.... I don't have to, I don't have to..." fight

9. James & Msaada from Road Rules Maximum Velocity Tour How all fights should resolve themselves. Should be shown in Sunday School classes everywhere.

10. Sal with anyone & everyone from Shipwrecked 3 "Peoples: I yam no happy...no, no, no. I tell you whya...because-a.....

+ Reply to Thread