+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Gene Simmons Family Jewels (A&E)

Re: Gene Simmons Family Jewels (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by tna_fashionista;2386055;
    I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Especially Nick.. He is so freaking cute and funny!

Definitely a reality show worth watching.
    I agree... both Nick and Sophie are such a breath of fresh air compared to the children of other celebrities we've seen on reality shows.

Kudo's to Gene and Shannon for being hands on parents... and giving their kids a good foundation.

I think Shannon deserves a special pat on the back for being there for her kids... all the home movies seem to show her as a mother that was there for all the important moments and really spent time with her kids instead of galavanting around the world and partying with the jetset while a nanny raised her kids.

She has put in the time and it shows.

The whole Reggie thing was so fake to me. He's a horrible actor. I thought Shannon was going to make him cry. And then she was the one who helped him out.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 06-18-2007 at 01:26 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Both episodes this week were incredibly fake. It's like they're not even trying to pretend it's real anymore.

It's a shame, but I'm done watching this show. The little tidbits of true reality (and Nick's commentary) aren't enough to compensate for the cringeworthy staged scenarios and painful attempts at acting.

Anyone watching the new season? I forgot to watch it last week and this week I saw the lie ditector test. This show is goign downhill though although you do get some good laughs out of it.

I'm late to the party, but I love this show. I actually enjoyed the lie detector test.
    Married or not, this couple really seems to enjoy their life together and have a wonderful attitude about it.
    and, not to sound like a dirty old lady - but I just LOVE Nick. Boy, he is just so TALL and loveable.

Most of the situations are so fake, but as been said - you really can't fake the love and respect that this family have for each other.

+ Reply to Thread