+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Design Star

FORT Fan
    Finally actually got to see the show tonight. I still think they could have been more creative. . . . . . .maybe it is just because I have so much junk around my house from those particular stores that that type of stuff is already part of my decor!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Last is vanessa. Funny how in challenge 1 she rocked and challenge 3 she sucked.
    In Challenge 1 she had Dave on her team. She may have come up with the items that "inspired" her but Dave did a lot of the work on that project too. I know I saw him painting the designs in the orange room. So maybe it was Dave's design sense that won that challenge and she jumped up quickly and said "my idea", just like on the living room challenge she jumped up and said "not my idea" about those plates on the wall.

I'm glad she's gone. I would never watch a show with her as a star!

another twin bites the dust!
    Sad...but he deserved to go. I just don't know what he was thinking. he as presenting like he would to other architects-not to clients.

me thinks temple is gone.

FORT Fan
    I can't believe they didn't get rid of Temple! I loved how she tried to dump stuff on Tym. Cry,cry,sniff,sniff. . . . . . . . . . .

Actually glad to see Donna go. however. She brought aerobic shopping to new heights. It was so exhausting!

Temple won't be lasting too much longer. I'd be surprised if she wasn't the one to leave next week.

Dave, Alice, and Tym actually should be the final three and they will be. It'll come down to Dave and Alice, with Dave the winner.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Kao
    I first saw this show last week; now I'm addicted to it.

i can't BELIEVE that Temple would try to put all of the blame on Tym like that, especially since he was the one who kept telling her that what hse had planned was unfeasible and perhaps she might watn to rethink some of it! They should have let her go just for that because it was really foul.

I LOLed at the host checking things in the kitchen and almost knocking the cabinettop on the floor because it wasn't attached, it was just propped up there! All teh time we were watching it, the BF kept saying "Man, I hope there's some sort of clean-up crew that comes in and fixes whatever you miss or mess up...otherwise they are going to be mad as hell!

It was nice seeing the couple so happy about their new kitchen though.

The other twin is gone, get that didn't take long. As for Temple and Donna. I give kudos to Temple for at least trying. Donna looked as all she did was shop and be in the way. It was nice of Temple to write the individual notes to everyone, that did take time and thought and I thought Donna's reaction to it was just miserable, I am glad Donna is gone. Too bad the team didn't have 2 or 3 days to do the kitchen I think they could have done a wonderful job of it, still it looked much better than it did.

Now that we are down to the final four I wonder if they will keep the 2 eliminations per episode or just one per??? As it means 2 more vs 3 more episodes to watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kao
    Was Donna always the one they sent out to do the shopping? I thought they just sent her out to get the furniture on this paticular occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Was Donna always the one they sent out to do the shopping? I thought they just sent her out to get the furniture on this paticular occasion.
    It looks as if they did but it also looked as if she was gone all day. I also read Clive's blogs on HGTV and I do wish he would spill some more dirt on to what really happens. You can tell there is some tension going on but he says nothing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread