+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 4 - August 6, 2006

FORT Fan
    I think this is the best overall group they've ever had. Sure Angie had a stank attitude, but the rest of them, even attitudinal Nick, were definitely motivated. I am impressed with them as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I know there is no standard now each manufacturer and store has there own size chart. I used to shop with my mom and she is 5'3" weights 115lbs and depending on the dress or suit a 2 or a 4 or 6. Go figure none of it makes sense.
    I don't know how tall Tina is, but i am 5-3, weigh 159 and wear a 12.
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twit View Post
    I don't know how tall Tina is, but i am 5-3, weigh 159 and wear a 12.
    She's 5-foot-6. I think that's what it said on her intro every week on the show. My guess is she wears a 12, too. MAYBE a 10 at best. But a 8? I don't think so... I'm 5-7 and 135 pounds and I wear a 8 (I can sometimes cram myself into a very large 6, which I know really isn't a true 6).

This is from People's website:

Tina Yothers: I'm Ready to Wear a Bikini
    THURSDAY OCTOBER 05, 2006 04:55PM EST

Even after losing 42 lbs., dropping five dress sizes and winning the fourth season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, Tina Yothers still didn’t realize how much her body had changed – until she tried to toast her victory at one of her favorite L.A. eateries, In-N-Out Burger.

At the drive-through, Yothers ordered her usual: a double-double burger, but couldn't finish it. "I took, like, three bites – that’s all I could do!” she tells PEOPLE.

Besides cutting back on portions (she follows the NutriSystem plan), Yothers, 33, continues to work out three times a week with her trainer, doing lots of cardio (jumping rope is a favorite) as well as lunges and squats, and is down to a size 8.

"We call each other from our workout sessions and we're huffing and puffing," says fellow Fit Club-er Carnie Wilson, who became good friends with the actress during the show.

Yothers – who a year ago hit 210 lbs. while pregnant with daughter Lillian Grace – now celebrates by showing off. "We've gone to the river three times this year," she says, "and I’ve worn a bikini every time!"

http://people.aol.com/people/article...542986,00.html

I'm glad Tina is continuing to do well, and that she and Carnie are keeping in touch. I was afraid there might be a little behind the scenes animosity since Tina voted Carnie off to the other team.

I wish we had an In-N-Out Burger here in GA. Are they only in CA?

I hope we get updates on the rest of the group too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    She's 5-foot-6. I think that's what it said on her intro every week on the show. My guess is she wears a 12, too. MAYBE a 10 at best. But a 8? I don't think so... I'm 5-7 and 135 pounds and I wear a 8 (I can sometimes cram myself into a very large 6, which I know really isn't a true 6).
    I'm 5'5" weigh 148 lbs and wear an 8. But I weight lift and have an ample bust and am breastfeeding so I think it depends a lot on body type and muscle mass.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charfred View Post
    I'm 5'5" weigh 148 lbs and wear an 8. But I weight lift and have an ample bust and am breastfeeding so I think it depends a lot on body type and muscle mass.
    Good points. You probably look fit though. I don't think she looked that toned. But that's just me. Still, I'm glad she did so well. She was a spunky competitor and I've always liked her.

Hey, are Canadian and American sizing systems the same? I honestly don't know! I know that in England, I wore a size larger than in the U.S. (back then I wore a U.S. 6, which was a U.K. 8).

Update on BoneCrusher

Bonecrusher appears in the January 8, 2006 People on page 100 and 101. The 6'1" Bone dropped 51lbs on CFC and has dropped another 20 lbs and now weighs 353 down from his 424 start weight on CFC. He has also inspired his wife Aneesah who at 5'0" was 185lbs and is down to 165lbs.

Its nice to see that Bone maintained his weight loss and continued to lose more on his own and inspired his wife to do the same.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 4 - August 6, 2006

Link Here

Tina Yothers Welcomes a Baby Boy
    MONDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2007 05:00 PM EDT

Former Family Ties star and Celebrity Fit Club winner Tina Yothers, 34, gave birth to a baby boy Monday morning, PEOPLE has confirmed.

She and husband Robert Kaiser welcomed Jake Kaiser, weighing in at 8.8 lbs., at 6:08 a.m. at an Orange County hospital. This is the fourth child for the growing brood whose last addition, Lilly, turns two next month (Kaiser has two sons from a previous marriage).

Even at five months pregnant, Yothers was slimmer than before her Fit Club 4 appearance: "I was triple this size when I was pregnant with Lilly since I only worked out my hand and mouth," she told PEOPLE in April. Her tip for weight-loss success? "Find a cookie you don't like."

After reaching a bikini-ready body last October Yothers confessed to PEOPLE in April, "If you've ever struggled with weight, you feel like gaining it back is right around the corner." Still, she has managed to keep on track this time around by sticking to a modified NutriSystem diet and working out three days a week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Congratulations to her...hopefully she can get the baby weight off soon too!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011