+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

FORT Newbie
    just watched the last episode. is it me or does jackie seem to be wearing the same kinds of clothes from previously taped seasons??? they need to work on the editing big time!

mimi throwing a glass at jackie was just insane. let her go jackie, you get anyone you want in L.A. Mimi can't

So mimi was clingy and needy, jackie enabled that just by continuing any kind of relationship with her. Too bad it took a broken glass to finally set her straight. I know that jackie saw mimi for the annoying twit she was, but then she'd make excuses for staying in the relationship.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

WOW! Mimi is insane. It took Jackie 4 years to realize or maybe she already knew that Mimi had to have all the attention. How rude was she at fashion show?

Jackie knew it would be a bad idea to take her to Jodie's show but still did. They even had issues on the way over, why didn't she turn around? I can't believe they didn't kick her out of the club before she did so much damage. I loved when Peeler picked her up and took her out, good thing her friend was there. She seemed sober so I don't know why she didn't step in sooner and tell her she was being stupid.

I found it interesting that tough Jackie was hiding behind Peeler's girlfriend. Then she told everyone how during the week she had been choked and hit. So happy she stepped out of that.

That was sweet when Jodie gave Doug a shoutout and he was all teary.

I hope there's another season.

I want one of those lift t-shirts and want to know what the necklace, black rope with washer type thing is about.

I think part of Mimi's problem is the show itself. She seems to be unable to handle Jackie's transition into a new phase of her life, and in a self-fulfilling way she might have thought this new phase would not include her.

(Btw, I think it was Jesse who picked Mimi up and carried her out of the bar, not Peeler. But maybe I saw it wrong.)

Does anyone know if this was the season finale, or just the finale? I really hope they pick it up for a second season. Jackie is so much more interesting to me than Jonathan Antin.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I feel sorry for Mimi. First and foremost it's Jackie's show, they can edit it any way they like, and make Mimi seem crazy or unreasonable quite easily. However, looking at Jackie's personality and actions, I can understand how Mimi would act up. Jackie displays controlling and passive aggressive tendencies. While being rather flirtatious she is the jealous type. And as a jealous type, she should understand how her girlfriend would feel if she were going on dates with other women. Seems like double standards, wishy washiness and co-dependent nutiness all around.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Maybe Mimi did get a bad edit, but they didn't fabricate her biting and throwing glassware. That was about as 2-year-old temper tantrum-y as you can get. Jackie is no prize (relationship wise), but Mimi didn't have to act out in that manner.

Corprip, I sure hope they bring this show back too. Jonathan Antin is just a asshat, and I felt the urge to change the station while he was on the show last night. If he got 3 seasons (though it felt like he got 30 seasons), Jackie & Co. should get at least another six episode shot.

I forgot: Jackies goes on a couple of dates then so generously tells Mimi, I've been dating other girls but I'm going to give us another chance.

What the heck? What was wrong of Mimi was she threw the glass a few dates too late.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think Mimi was lucky that Jackie showed the restraint that she did. Mimi, otherwise, could have been physically dealt with a while ago.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    Jackie displays controlling and passive aggressive tendencies. While being rather flirtatious she is the jealous type. And as a jealous type, she should understand how her girlfriend would feel if she were going on dates with other women. Seems like double standards, wishy washiness and co-dependent nutiness all around.
    Jackie is the jealous type?????? Maybe I've conveniently forgotten details, but I wouldn't describe Jackie to be the jealous type at all. How odd. Mimi is the one that's expressed insane jealousy over inane relationships.

I forgot: Jackies goes on a couple of dates then so generously tells Mimi, I've been dating other girls but I'm going to give us another chance.

What the heck? What was wrong of Mimi was she threw the glass a few dates too late.
    Mimi is the one that told Jackie that she was moving on in her life and was going to be more independent and wanted Jackie to do the same. That's why Jackie started dating. So it's her fault that that wasn't for her and she wanted to make it work with Mimi??? I think Jackie was being overly generous. She shouldn't have made the attempt at all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie

Question about the finale

I just watched it today, and when Jackie is talking to Zen after the fashion show, I could swear that she says "You looked f---ing awesome", only Bravo didn't bleep out the F-bomb. Was I dreaming?

+ Reply to Thread