+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That was awfully quick, wasn't it? It's left me wanting more!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This show was just growing on me..and now it's over?

Wow - tonight's show was kind of wierd. It also seems like it was taped out of order or something. She goes back to Mimi and thinks things are going to change and that she will be able to "talk" to her now?!? And Jackie admitting the relationship is co-dependent - well duh! The scary part is that Jackie fed into that relationship for so long (4 years) and so seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq View Post
    I'm watching the show now and they're running commercials for next week's "Season Finale." I'm so surprised! It feels like this show is just getting started....and now it's over. I wonder if they'll have a second season.
    They BETTER have a second season. I find Jackie to be infinitely more intriguing than Jonathan Antin, and they gave that drama queen three seasons. I love that girl! (Oh and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her puppies.. they are so freaking cute.) I have a feeling the second season is going to have a side story about Jackie releasing her sportswear line, similar to Jonathan Antin's product launch.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    I just can't see it.. Jackie seems like a man to me. but since she's lacking my favorite part, its like.. what's the point?
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. She does seem very much like a man to me. An annoying passive agressive man. Her gf is a sick immature person but Jackie is not a treat either. I really don't agree with the concept of "lets date to see if we should stay together" but I really disagree with the concept of a grown woman using biting as a ways of dealing with relationship issues.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by blondjamesblond View Post
    Is anyone else distracted by Jackie's hair? She reminds me of a female version of Angelina's Maddox.
    Jackie has Jonathan Antin to thank for her hair. She had made a cameo on Blowout's last season -- whether that was subliminal advertising or she really was Jonathan's client, I guess we'll never know.

She totally knows her relationship is unhealthy. I hope she finally does move on cause woooo the preview for next week can we all say psycho bitch? Wow.

And a sportswear line from the gym to dinner/out? I don't know about you but I sweat at the gym and need a shower.

That reminds me, Jackie was wearing heels while working with Jody. I know she just stepped out of her office to check on things but damn! How can you do that. Those heels were thin.

Mimi just needs a chew toy, then she'll be happy. Jackie should place driftwood strategically throughout their house.

Tonight is the finale, right?
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Unfortunately for us, it is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread