+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Re: Workout (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3049925;
    You are gonna luv this luvsginger. I have next week's TV Guide and they are giving Jackie's DVD rave reviews. How well paced it is, how hard some of the segments are, what a great workout it is. The only thing negative said about the DVD was the "musak" like sound track.
    Well, you know what experts the people at TVGuide are at rating exercise videos!! I'll definitely run out and buy it now since TV Guide rated it so highly! I wonder who she slept with to get those reviews. Was it reviewed by a woman? say, maybe a lesbian?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3049930;
    Well, you know what experts the people at TVGuide are at rating exercise videos!! I'll definitely run out and buy it now since TV Guide rated it so highly! I wonder who she slept with to get those reviews. Was it reviewed by a woman? say, maybe a lesbian?
    More like kiss while drinking at a bar or dinner in front of a crowd.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, Shannon looked really great on this show. She has lost so much weight and it really shows. She looks like a totally different person!

I'm not as into this show as I was even a few weeks ago. It's so obvious that Bravo tells Jackie to start up a fight with someone and she says 'ok' to try and start up drama for the show. A couple episodes ago she purposefully didn't tell her mom that Briana and her family were coming and tried to make it seem so scandelous, just to get a rise out of her mom (which didn't really work), and calling Rebecca over to talk about relationship issues when she knows Briana is insecure about the relationship Jackie has with Rebecca, it's all so staged. Jackie will do anything for the show, even if it means pissing everyone off. The only entertaining thing about the show is to see how Jackie's pushing everyone's buttons has left her with no friends. Her employees don't seem to like her and I bet it won't be long before her mom stops visiting (not because of the gay issue but because she's tired of being manipulated on national tv).
    I am almost certain that Jackie is a narcissist. She doesn't seem to truly care about anyone but herself.

Finally watched the entire episode and I feel as if Jackie totally blew out of proportion the entire text message incident. First of all I don't think it is OK to read each other's text messages. I mean I really don't care if my sig other would, I wouldn't blow up over it and I would expect to be be able to read their text messages, but it's not something I would bother with or even think to do. There are more important things to do. Then to blow up over it. Yeah, Jackie you have major trust issues. From watching the show it seemed evident that Bri wanted to work things out, to compromise, but that Jackie was the one pushing away, shutting down. It was a "Much Ado About Nothing" situation. It was wasy too long and I would rather have spent more time on the Reveal Day and have more stats given, such as height and inches lost. Way to go to the women, DeeDee, Shannon and Natalie all did great, 33, 44 and 51 lbs.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I didn't see all of the last episode...did Brianna ever call Jackie out for snooping in her phone? That was more of a breach of trust than what some third party (even if it was an ex) texted Brianna.

Jackie needs to lay off the tanning, big-time. What struck me during the "Jackie's mom visits" episode was that Jackie and her mother look exactly the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3049854;
    Erika put all of this blonde crap in her hair. Really detracts from her beauty. Bad move!

I decided tonight that I don't think Greg Plitt is, at all, good looking. The body is, but that's all.
    I ABSOLUTELY HATE Erika's hair! Blonde? You mean Orange, don't you? Where the hell is Carrot Top when you need him? Erika's orange hair totally clashes with her skin tone (looks super-fake). I hope she changes it back. Wondering how many hundreds of dollars she dropped getting THAT hot-mess?

As far as Greg P. is concerned its obvious Ranessa agrees with you whole-heartedly that Mr. Plitt is highly over-rated. Did you see how fast she split outta Greg's house once stupid-ass Rebecca jumped ship to "console" Jackie at her place? Uggh, WTF? Jackie's still sending inappropriate mixed messages to her employees I see.

Poor Erika, she seems to be the only decent person along with qualified trainer on the show. I'm sure she's changed it back by now. No reunion show? Is the show too controversial now for Andy Cohen to host a reunion show? It would be the perfect opportunity for Jackie to set the record straight regarding "breast-gate", but she's probably afraid of the truth coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3052483;
    I didn't see all of the last episode...did Brianna ever call Jackie out for snooping in her phone? That was more of a breach of trust than what some third party (even if it was an ex) texted Brianna.

Jackie needs to lay off the tanning, big-time. What struck me during the "Jackie's mom visits" episode was that Jackie and her mother look exactly the same age.
    At the beginning of the show both Bri and Jackie went to see Jackie's therapist and Jackie said that both she and Bri had agreed to read each other's text messages. I'm thinking that's a little wierd, warped, paranoid.

[QUOTE=beesknees;3052507;]I ABSOLUTELY HATE Erika's hair! Blonde? You mean Orange, don't you? Where the hell is Carrot Top when you need him? Erika's orange hair totally clashes with her skin tone (looks super-fake). I hope she changes it back. Wondering how many hundreds of dollars she dropped getting THAT hot-mess?
    [quote]

Why oh why did Erika do that? There are too many fake blondes in LA as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3052507;
    As far as Greg P. is concerned its obvious Ranessa agrees with you whole-heartedly that Mr. Plitt is highly over-rated. Did you see how fast she split outta Greg's house once stupid-ass Rebecca jumped ship to "console" Jackie at her place? Uggh, WTF? Jackie's still sending inappropriate mixed messages to her employees I see.
    Amazing what a little alcohol does to your judgement. You are good enough to jump into a hot tub and bed but later Ugh.

Does anyone think Renessa is not that attractive. It's her hair, her clothes, the dumb blonde way she dips her head and laughs, the way her boobs sit on her stomach, her face. I just don't see anything in her.

[QUOTE=Bearcata;3052757;][QUOTE=beesknees;3052507;]I ABSOLUTELY HATE Erika's hair! Blonde? You mean Orange, don't you? Where the hell is Carrot Top when you need him? Erika's orange hair totally clashes with her skin tone (looks super-fake). I hope she changes it back. Wondering how many hundreds of dollars she dropped getting THAT hot-mess?

Why oh why did Erika do that? There are too many fake blondes in LA as it is.

Amazing what a little alcohol does to your judgement. You are good enough to jump into a hot tub and bed but later Ugh.

Does anyone think Renessa is not that attractive. It's her hair, her clothes, the dumb blonde way she dips her head and laughs, the way her boobs sit on her stomach, her face. I just don't see anything in her.
    Yeah, there's something about her face that I don't like. I think it's her eyes, but what really bothers me about her is her voice. It's so overly 80's valley girl. Though it was really funny when she said on the last episode when Rebecca left Greg P's house, 'Rebecca just left without eating...lucky girl...' That food must've been pretty bad!

+ Reply to Thread