+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 634

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

  1. #51
    Miss Jackson Fan MICHEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    810
    I just couldn't understand why Jesse didn't clean up...it seemed really odd and I was thinking maybe she came home earlier than he anticipated (?!) Although I would think he'd clean up the night it happened! I think if he had tried to restore the order of her home, own up to his mistake and at least offered to compensate her for the vase then maybe she wouldn't be so angry with him.

    The other trainers just don't respect Erika and I think that's why they totaled ignored her. Jackie should have met with them all and made her wishes clear...for some reason I think they would have been better behaved.

    Peeler is a class A jerk and he'll be out of her facility soon enough. I'm with Jackie I would have been livid that someone else had s** in my bed - shows how much respect Peeler has for Jackie.


    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I kind of think she resembles a troll doll. or a Monchichi doll...does anyone remember those?
    Yep I remember and she does favor that doll.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

    "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

  2. #52
    Dreamer rt1ky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Posts
    3,153
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I kind of think she resembles a troll doll. or a Monchichi doll...does anyone remember those?
    . I remember the monchichis and I agree. It looks like Mimi is out of the picture next week.

  3. #53
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3
    I read somewhere that the trainers actually had to audition for the show! so...there goes your "reality"

    that's why i was surprised that peeler wants to start his own gym. does he think he's a star already?:nono

    I also read that jackie started a cellphone company years ago, which she later sold (so i'm assuming she has quite a bit of money stashed away somewhere)

    That married woman totally wanted jackie. I'm sure her husband wouldn't have had a problem with a threesome (what man does?)

    I don't think mimi loves jackie, but we'll what happens next week when jodie whatley hooks jackie up with one of her friends

  4. #54
    Devil Woman CourtneyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here. In My Head
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I am as straight as an arrow... But there is something about Jackie that intrigues me. I actually like her hair.

    I just can't see it.. Jackie seems like a man to me. but since she's lacking my favorite part, its like.. what's the point?
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

  5. #55
    Luscious Pichus Pookipichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    413
    I think that Mimi's insecurity probably stems from a justified lack of trust. Jackie, with cameras all around, was entirely too flirtatious with the rich socialite, bi-curious client. That's just not professional and I can't imagine what happens when cameras are not present. Jackie's sudden decision that Mimi is "not the one" comes so quickly after meeting rich, socialite, bi-curious client. A woman she feels such a "connection" with. It's called trading in your car for a new model and it's scuzz-tacular.

    Secondly, I felt bad for Erika. She is completely passive aggressive and has no leadership skills but that is no excuse for the trainers to disregard her authority and behave so slovenly. I was appalled by the dog poo and the self-righteousness of Zen, and the idiocy of practically everyone else.

    Jesse should have stood his ground, plain and simple. He knew the rules. I was slightly sympathetic to him because he stood up for Erika, however, all things considered, he really really screwed up.


    Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY View Post
    I just couldn't understand why Jesse didn't clean up...it seemed really odd and I was thinking maybe she came home earlier than he anticipated (?!) Although I would think he'd clean up the night it happened! I think if he had tried to restore the order of her home, own up to his mistake and at least offered to compensate her for the vase then maybe she wouldn't be so angry with him.
    I was flipping the channels this morning and saw some of it again. He even said that she would be home in two days so he had time to clean if he needed to. Dumbass. But seriously, she even said she hadn't known him that long. Bad idea. Her own fault. I guess you never know to trust someone til you do it. Then you learn. Hoepfully.

  7. #57
    FORT Fanatic Brandongr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    575
    One of those guys look like Reichen from Amazing race.
    Andre had like...3 minutes of camera time for snitching to Ericka.

  8. #58
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    I think that Mimi's insecurity probably stems from a justified lack of trust. Jackie, with cameras all around, was entirely too flirtatious with the rich socialite, bi-curious client. That's just not professional and I can't imagine what happens when cameras are not present. Jackie's sudden decision that Mimi is "not the one" comes so quickly after meeting rich, socialite, bi-curious client. A woman she feels such a "connection" with. It's called trading in your car for a new model and it's scuzz-tacular.

    Secondly, I felt bad for Erika. She is completely passive aggressive and has no leadership skills but that is no excuse for the trainers to disregard her authority and behave so slovenly. I was appalled by the dog poo and the self-righteousness of Zen, and the idiocy of practically everyone else.

    Jesse should have stood his ground, plain and simple. He knew the rules. I was slightly sympathetic to him because he stood up for Erika, however, all things considered, he really really screwed up.

    jackie's been questioning the relationship since the show started but she's also stated that she loves mimi, why i don't know, lol, and in this last epi said that she is flirtatiuos but never sleeps around on mimi and would never do that.

    i watched the epi again and jackie/sarah didn't seem as flirtatious as i originally thought. i think they were just making conversation and teasing each other and this all took place off the job, after hours, not on it. i don't think that either crossed the line.

    IA about erika and jesse.

  9. #59
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    366
    I'm liking this show, and I thought I'd hate it.

  10. #60
    FORT Fan MMLEsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Weston, FL
    Posts
    263
    I'm watching the show now and they're running commercials for next week's "Season Finale." I'm so surprised! It feels like this show is just getting started....and now it's over. I wonder if they'll have a second season.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.