+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Re: Workout (Bravo)

The best part of the show was when Jackie fell on her ass in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3037611;
    The best part of the show was when Jackie fell on her ass in more ways than one.
    Yeap, loved that.

I must admit Jackie's arrogance to beging late was way too much. We all have important stuff going on in our lives and this is a golden business oppotunity and she is burning bridges. Interesting to note that while Jackie was almost an hour an a half late her perception is that people must understand that she is very busy and so what if they had to wait 20 minutes. Did she trully thinkg she was only 20 minutes late and that it was not a big deal? How disrespectful of her to think her time is so much more valuable then anyone elses.

I can't believe she does not know who Kellie Roberts is. She has quite a few fitness videos out there. She was at one time quite famous as a personal trainer to the "stars" in Hollywood. Nice to see Kelli is still in the business. BTW watching Jackie doing 1 minute of squats, then pushups, then crunches etc... does not make for an exciting video.

Did it come across that Jackie was totally unprepared for this video?

I am not surprised it took all day to film. I finished a video class a couple of yrs at school and it was a real learning experience. There is so much prep work to be done before shooting starts. Getting a decent script and stroyboard are the most important. If the story works then the shoot will be easy. You have to get props, and a set. One thing I did find out even if you are shooting a simple scene of five people doing squats. It is in your best interest to get a wide angle shot of the group from at least one or two angles. Get close ups of the individuals. Anything that you can think of, that's why a storyboard is so important because once you start editing it is better for you to have too much then not enough cause it is a pain the arse and can be very expensive to reschedule and reshoot extra scenes. That is one reason why the shooting took so long and that they made the trainers do segments over and over again. Still it was fun watching the video being made. Anyone see the commercial for it between scenes?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kelli Roberts is amazing, she is a true professional in her field. Jackie made a "dig" at her by insinuating her style was outdated. I couldn't believe how Jackie couldn't even do a step touch, she has no sense of rhythm what so ever! But, I have to give it up for Rebecca, she's incredibly strong and has rhythm. I don't know how the video turned out but I noticed in the squats, Jackie's legs were too far apart and her back was arched. I have to agree with you Bear, she is great at burning bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3037674;
    I can't believe she does not know who Kellie Roberts is. She has quite a few fitness videos out there. She was at one time quite famous as a personal trainer to the "stars" in Hollywood.
    Even I know who Kellie Roberts is. I didn't know about Jackie until I read this thread.

OMG!!! I just watched the video on Exercise TV............What a mess!!!! No unison, no grace it's a HOT Mess!!! It's laughable, I would use this video to teach my clients what NOT to do!!! Jackie is a huge klutz! It's so funny, (watching parts now) they are all moving to the beat of their own drummer. Are they listening to the same music? It's like watching 5 year olds, too funny......its free on Exercise tv.....if you need a good laugh! Check out Jackie's squats with the butt sticking out and her arched back....so wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3038520;
    OMG!!! I just watched the video on Exercise TV............What a mess!!!! No unison, no grace it's a HOT Mess!!! It's laughable, I would use this video to teach my clients what NOT to do!!! Jackie is a huge klutz! It's so funny, (watching parts now) they are all moving to the beat of their own drummer. Are they listening to the same music? It's like watching 5 year olds, too funny......its free on Exercise tv.....if you need a good laugh! Check out Jackie's squats with the butt sticking out and her arched back....so wrong!
    Is Exercise TV on the web or cable???

It's On-Demand, cable tv. Sorry should have clarified! Too funny! If anyone has ever even watched an exercise video, you will appreciate how bad this one is!

At the end of the show, after Jackie had snooped in her gf's phone messages, they did a real close up of her face and my god she looked old. Does anyone know how old she really is?

According to IMDb, she was born in Aug. 1968, so she will be 40 this year!

I honestly did not think she was pushing 40.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3039425;
    According to IMDb, she was born in Aug. 1968, so she will be 40 this year!

I honestly did not think she was pushing 40.
    It's all that stress of being Jackie Warner, trying to have a relationship, running a business, preparing to do a video, opening a restaurent, designing her clothing line, power bars, running boot camps on the weekend, dealing with her mother and of course filming Workout, the girl is doing too much and will soon collapse into a icky pupple of goo (like the Wicked Witch of the West, hope, hope, hope...).

+ Reply to Thread